CHAPTER FOURTEEN

New looked at the person sitting across him and blushed.

To say that he was embarrassed was an understatement and the more he looked at Tay, the more he was reminded of how wanton he was last night that he just wanted to seep into the deepest part of the earth so he could avoid him.

And what made it worse was that he was sober. He may have forgiven himself if he was drunk as fvck but no.

"You okay?" Tay asked.

He cleared his throat and continued munching his food. They had ordered takeaway as he had no plans of eating outside considering his current situation.

"Tss," was all he could say.

His body hurt like hell and the embarrassment he felt only added to the burden he had as they shared a meal. He couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"Wh-what?" he asked as he noticed Tay staring at him.

"Nothing. You just looked beautiful with all the marks I've made."

"Fvck you, Tay," he murmured as he carefully shifted on his seat. His arse still hurt like hell that every time he moved, it felt like it was the end of the world.

"New, can, can we just, can we just stay like this?"

His eyebrows furrowed as Tay looked at him with a sad expression. He didn't really get what he was saying but he could sense sadness in his eyes.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"Can we not end this?"

"Tsss. Seriously, you want us to spend the day just eating?"

"Tss. You know what, for someone educated, you suck."

"Just say it clearly. Don't talk in codes. I'm not a fucking programmer, Tay Tawan. I'm still hating you for what you did to me th-"

"Don't-Don't leave me!"

He stilled as Tay cut his words off.

"Wh-what?"

"Don't tell your parents there's nothing going on between us, please..."

Tay's last word came out as a whisper but New clearly heard it.

"Wh-why?"

"Why? Oh shit, New Thitipoom, I like you, okay?"

New was caught off guard but he just dismissed him and started laughing... nervously.

"Oh come on, Tay. I know we had sex but I didn't know you'd get this attached. I mean, you don't really have to feel responsible for what we did. I was tipsy and -"

"Why don't you believe??" Tay placed the utensils on the plates suddenly, making them clatter.

"Like. Tss. You like me? Oh come on Tay, I know I'm not the only person you told that. Do you always confess after having sex?"

"Yeah, you're not the first person I told that. But this is the first time I meant it," Tay suddenly stood from his seat, dragging the chair which created a loud noise in the room, and quickly went for the door.

"What now, New?" he whispered to himself as the front door closed.

_____

Tay threw his bag on the floor and plopped on the sofa. He'd been absent from work for two days, but he didn't really give two fucks about it.

Dad calling...

"Hello, dad?"

"Son, are you okay? I was told you were absent from work yesterday. Is anything wrong?"