Wave

*its good to be back! Let's begin!*

Naruto woke up hearing the alarm and after a couple tries he smacked it stopping its rude beeping.

"Awe man I'm future Naruto..." he sighed remembering what he said last night blushing at Kurama's roaring laughter.

He got up and did his routine business and packed like Kyu told him to.
(Do you really think this is necessary?) asked the blind boy.

(It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it kit.) Wisely spoke Kurama getting a groan from Naruto in return.

He put on a mesh shirt with a dark blue jacket with the senju symbol on his back and the Uzumaki swirl on both of his shoulders. His shorts were also dark blue with an orange stripe going down on both sides of his legs and lastly he had black ninja sandals.
(Thank god Kyu told me to put each outfit together so I don't go around looking crazy.) mentally laughed naruto.

He grabbed the giant bag and walked out to where he felt kakashi at the dinner table.

"Kaka-nii can you seal this in a scroll for me?" Politely asked his new genin.

"Sure Naruto." Kakashi was proud seeing he was taking the precaution to pack for a longer trip. Naruto sat in front of kakashi tearing into his eggs and bacon.

"Thanks Kaasan!" He slightly turned feeling Tsunade in the kitchen behind him.

"You're welcome Naruto, Kakashi you'll take good care of him understood?" Tsunade glared at the man making him pale.

"Hai I will." Kakashi nodded.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to ask you about your day Naruto we had a crazy day but please be careful!" She came up behind him kissing his head.

"It's okay kaasan I understand and you too!" Smiled Naruto.

"Alright have to go I'll see you in a few days, I love you!" Tsunade swiftly left hating how she's barely seen her son.

"Well let's go kaka-nii we don't wanna be late!" Laughed the boy grabbing his big brothers arm.

"Naruto I have an image to uphold!" Cried the grown man as the blonde dragged him all the way to the gate.

"Kakashi you're... on time?!?" Gasped Sakura seeing her sensei sulk with his feet trapped in the earth.

"Miracle huh?" Cutely laughed Naruto poking his big brother.

At that moment Sasuke showed up in his usual stoic expression.

"Morning Sasuke!" Smiled Naruto making Sasuke lightly blush.

"Hn.. morning." The duck butt returned the gesture. Unfortunately Sakura took this as an invite to ask him out...again.

"Let's go team." Kakashi ordered pulling his feet free taking the lead.

Tazuna stayed behind Kakashi feeling he was the most qualified to protect him.

Sakura began to fidget at the silence after an hour of them walking and decided to talk...great.

"Tazuna-san how come you didn't hire ninja in your village?" Sakura asked the bridge builder.

(Is she serious?) thought both Naruto and Sasuke.

"They don't have ninja there Sakura, not every village does so some have to travel to hire them." Kakashi answered her question seeing the look Tazuna gave her that straight up screamed "are you dumb?"

"Oh.." Sakura blushed in embarrassment.

"Oi Gaki! Are you a senju?" Tazuna asked Naruto.

"You could say that." He answered scratching his cheek oozing adorableness but Tazuna paled and Sasuke's eyes widened slightly.