Confused and Hurt.

*im a ghost*

Naruto had no clue where his feet took him. He just walked aimlessly as people walked around him.
His mind was clouded. Sasuke's actions and words hurt him. The question was why did he act like that.
Another good question was what exactly are they anyway. Friends? Comrades?
(Comrades and friends don't make out naruto only lovers do Che!) Kurama growled, kami really poured in too much innocence in his mixing bowl!
(B-but is that okay?) Naruto asked him.
(To some no, you will be chastised for it but those who really care for you will accept it and besides it's no ones business what sex you like.) Kurama sighed as he didn't sign up for this role to play for the teen.
(I'm just so confused Kyu...) Kurama flushed at the loss of Nissan to his name.
(Have you ever thought about kissing a girl? Maybe you should see further to understand ya know? If You actually like the Bastard-I mean Sasuke in that way.) The giant fox grumbled. Naruto nodded his head but stopped dead in his tracks.
(Like who?!) he yelled mentally but was only met with laughter. He was about to yell how easily it would be to shove a boulder in Kurama's rib cage but someone smacked into him.

"Agh! Hey watch it! Oh it's you!" A familiar female voice grabbed his arm making Tora ready to claw her eyes out.
"Uh..." Naruto paled completely lost.
"Come with me! My brother won't shut up about you! This is the most Gaara has ever talked and I swear we saw him smile!" Temari grinned dragging him and Tora to their temporary home.
Temari swung the front door open and tossed naruto in.
"Gaara you have a visitor!" Her voice had a sing song ring to it that made naruto uneasy.
"Naruto?" Said blond snapped his head to the side.
"Shikamaru what are you doing here?" Naruto asked laying in an awkward position he was thrown in as Tora was magically still on his shoulder.
"Well Temari invited me to play shogi I told her no a thousand times but it became a drag so I gave in." The lazy teen shrugged making naruto sit straight up and give him a crazy look.
"Don't do that!" Naruto snapped making shikamru's eyes widen.
"Do what?" The Nara truly was on edge now.
"Don't do something you don't want to do. Even if they beg and nag. It's wrong to force someone into something." Naruto's eyes had shikamaru's captivated. They showed all his emotions it was like watching a wild wind in a field of lavender.

They were cut off as Temari dragged Gaara out.
"N-naruto!" Gaara blushed madly seeing the blind teen sitting on the floor.
"Hey...uh wassup?" Naruto abashedly scratched the back of his head, Tora just meowed as she jumped off and curled beside his leg.
"Well since we have a group we'll play truth or dare!" Temari grinned madly grabbing a bottle.
"Huh?!" The males in the room chorused in unison.
"Shut up it'll be fun, since I'm the host I'll go first!" She spun the bottle violently as everyone else began to sweat nervously.
"Oooh shikamaru! Truth or dare?" Temari smirked.
"Really? Truth." He sighed with a deep frown.
"Do you have a crush?" Her question made him glare at her.
"Not exactly more of a mild interest." The Nara answered not caring at her stunned look.
"Well who?" Temari snapped.
"You asked if I had one not who." His reply had her stunned.
Angry she handed the bottle to Gaara since he was next to her. Uncertainty was written all over his face but he spun it which landed on Temari.
"Dare!" Her eyes sparkled. Gaara pondered for a moment. "I dare you to replace Kankuro's shampoo for hair dye." Now this had everyone shocked. Temari shook her surprise and snuck off to her task. With inhuman speed she completed her task now all that had to be done was for their brother to shower.
Gaara passed the bottle to shikamaru. His eyes met with Naruto's sightless ones and a strange tint was in them that the blond was unable to witness. He spun the bottle.

Naruto felt uneasy as the room was silent.
"It landed on you naruto, truth or dare?" Shikamaru asked him.
"Oh! Uh...truth?" Naruto shyly answered.
"Okay...what is your sexuality?" Shikamaru's words made Naruto's eyes widen in shock.
"Ooooh good one!" Temari clapped her hands.
"Uh... I don't know..." Naruto sighed pulling his knees to his chest.
"Have you kissed anyone? Or have crushes?" Temari chimed in.
"Well yes... but I'm just so confused about it. I've never kissed a girl or liked one." Naruto slipped up.
"You kissed a boy?!" Temari gasped. Shikamaru eyes widened and Gaara glared.
"Y-yes..." Naruto stuttered.
"Well I know what to do! Let's kiss!" Temari began crawling to Naruto.
"Wait what?!" Naruto shrieked like a small mouse.
"Oh it'll only take a sec!" Temari finished saying as she hopped on his lap and planted her lips on his.
She nipped his bottom lip making him open up slightly and softly kissed him. Naruto's heart pounded but not quite like his kiss with Sasuke, however he didn't hate it either. She pulled back with a small smile.
"So?" She giggled.
"Uh... it was nice but I think I'm just more confused." Naruto's face was pink at the cheeks.
"Well now kiss a boy!" Temari suggested making Shikamaru and Gaara red.
"What is this a kissing ceremony!" Shikamaru snapped all pale.
"Oh shush friends who kiss are friends forever!" Temari shrugged him off.
"You made that up!" Shikamaru had tick marks all over from her philosophy.
(Do I actually do this...) naruto thought.
(Well you're not in a relationship so do what you want kid!) the fox definitely wasn't  a good influence.