Chapter 1

Percy's Pov

I am fighting against thousands of monsters. War all around me as I slice my blade Riptide through 10 monsters at a time as I try to spot my friends. Hazel is engulfed in flames from one of Leo's fireballs that ran off course. Hazel had Frank's pieces of firewood, so I watch as frank burns to ashes along with the piece of firewood he is connected to. I fight back my tears because mourning can wait. We need to win for their sacrifices. I turn back towards my fight as a hellhound rips its claws through my shoulder causing blood to pour through. I quickly stab it through the stomach and see Annabeth come up beside me fighting now back to back. I watch as Nico brings up 1000's of skeletons with Reyna defending him as he grows weaker. Then I see Piper get trampled by a giant and hear her bones get shattered leaving behind a mess of blood, flesh, and bone. Then I hear a scream of pure anguish I turn and see Jason killing all the monsters within a 10-mile radius with huge lightning bolts from losing Piper. Then a giant stabs him through his heart from behind while he is on his knees sobbing for his love he lost.

Annabeth and I slash through monsters making our way to our parents who are battling the giants. Poseidon slashes and hacks through Polybotes and I join him and together we stab him in his heart. Annabeth steps up to Gaea and she tries to take her alone and she slowly dies as she sinks into the mud. I scream in fury and rush to Gaea with Leo by my side as we are the only left of the seven. Leo puts all he has into a huge fireball and throughs it at Gaea and I flood everything as I bring a river to me and kill the rest of the monsters. As Gaea is reforming from her injuries caused by Leo, I make the river swirl above me separating her essence and making her go back to sleep. Everything starts to fade as I watch Leo collapse from using so much of his power. Then Apollo and my dad run to me as I collapse as Leo faintly says "Can you get Calypso out for me Percy". As everything goes black, I secretly hope I can die so I will see everyone again and especially Annabeth. 

Can you comment on what you want me to change or fix? Also, don't forget to tell me your opinion and if it is good or bad. I might post every week or close to that.

- Unifin21