Chapter 2

Percy's Pov

I shoot upwards from my bed with my head pounding like I had an ax go through my skull... Funny story actually that includes a spider. DAMM YOU ADHD!!!!! I look around the room with the blinding white walls inlaid with intricate designs made from gold. I realize I must be in Olympus in Apollo's infirmary due to all of the suns that the golden designs are based off.

Apollo's Pov

I grumble and roll over as I am woken up by my servant saying "Sir, the boy has awoken". I took a couple of seconds to process it but I shoot forwards and snap my fingers to flash on my clothes and run out of my room.

Percy's Pov

I try to jump off the bed and realize that my hands are tiny along with my legs. I then scream and see Apollo walk in and I bombard him with questions like "Why am I tiny" and "How long was I out" and "Is Leo alive". Even though Leo probably wasn't alive I just had to ask as there can always be miracles.

Then Apollo told me "I will tell you everything when I call the other gods in the throne room, okay little cuz." "Also I didn't know you were so cute either," he teased "Shut up. You know I can always ask Artemis for some of your baby pictures," I taunted. "Okay, I am sorry. Don't ask Arty for those dreaded pictures!" he exclaimed.

I get carried to the throne room by Apollo because of my stupid little legs. He shoots a golden arrow at the ceiling to call a meeting. All the gods, Hestia, and Hades come in through flashes of light, and when Aphrodite comes she squeals as she sees me.

When everybody gets there Apollo explains "Okay time to explain... So you used up too much power and were on the brink of death so I kind of had to make you deage to 6 years old you were asleep for 3 months. Also... umm Leo died from using is to energy".

Then Zeus tells me "You will get all of our blessings that will give you partial immortality along with a wish."

"Fine," I say begrudgingly "But do I need to get the blessings?" I ask. "You have to get the blessings, so ask your wish".

"Okay fine, I wish for Hades and Hestia to have their thrones because they deserve it, and I also ask for you to free all the peaceful Titans like I asked for the last time," I say happily because they will get what they deserve and should have gotten a while ago.

They have a quick mental conversation, then Zeus responds to me with "Okay, that is doable. Hermes go and free all the peaceful Titans."

Hestia runs up to me from the hearth and hugs me, and thanks me close to a million times. Hades gives me one of his rare smiles with his eyes shining with happiness.

When Hermes gets back after his long trip of emptying some of the prisons Zeus says "Okay time for the blessings". They all conjured up small spheres of energy and made them shoot towards me enveloping me in a glow. My skin starts to burn a little like papercuts in lemon juice and then my back felt like I got stabbed a couple of times after it stopped it got a little heavier. The gods were a little surprised that I didn't scream, though it was probably due to my high pain tolerance thanks to Tartarus.

Blessings

Zeus- I grew some wings, and I have the power over wind, lightning, and wind currents, I am also allowed to be in his domain.

Poseidon- My water powers were enhanced, I can shapeshift, and I have better stamina.

Hades- I can shadow travel, summon skeletons, talk to the dead, hide in the shadows, I can manipulate shadows, I can navigate well when I'm underground, and I have control over gems and the earth, I am also allowed to be in his domain.