Chapter 6

Percy's Pov

I unpacked my little amount of clothing from the orphanage and hide a few daggers around the room I deemed my room livable. I just wanted a little flare, so I went off in search of Alfred the super butler. I walked through the maze of halls that I memorized easily, I went towards the kitchen where I knew Alfred would be getting lunch ready.

"Hey Alfred, can you get me some paint?" I asked him once I arrived in the kitchen.

"Of course Master Percy. I will bring the paint to your room," he said.

I snatched a sandwich from the plate Alfred had made and walked towards my room. I opened up the door and was greeted with the sight of hundreds of buckets of paint. I moved all my furniture into a corner, away from the wall where I would do my mural. I slowly began to paint an ocean filled with life and beauty. I painted a coral reef the home to thousands of fish, a shipwreck that a Kraken inhabited, the sunset right above the rolling waves, I even painted Atlantis in the distance. I had gotten talented at painting when I was trained by Apollo, and I also liked to do it as it relieved stress and I was mesmerized as my paintbrush glided against the wall.

Damian's Pov

I was forced into getting Percy for dinner, I begrudgingly walked up to the door and opened it. I was surprised to see him painting so beautifully. The ocean was so realistic it could have been a photo, it was as if he put a poster on the wall.

He turned from his masterpiece and looked at me, "What are you doing in here?" he said in a bored tone.

"I just came in to tell you dinner is in 5 minutes," I replied making sure that no awe slips into my voice.

"Okay, just let me change my shirt," he said as I realized that his shirt was covered in paint along with some smudges on his face. He easily shoved me out the door, shutting it in my face. Then within 30 seconds, he came out of his room with a fresh shirt, but he still had a little paint on his face.

"Why the ocean?" I asked him as we walked through the halls.

"Why not" he responded, we continued to talk on the way to the dining room and I learned we had some things in common.

Percy's Pov

As I was painting my mural Damian barged into my room as if he owned the place, well he kinda will when Bruce dies but oh well.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him.

"I just came in to tell you dinner is in 5 minutes," he said, but I noticed a glint of awe hiding in his eyes. What for? I got no idea.

"Okay, let me change my shirt," I told him right before I shoved him out the door. I quickly changed out of my shirt into a gray shirt and back jacket. As we walked we realized that we had many things in common.

This was a filler chapter and just something I wanted to add. Tell me what would be a good addition to my story. I am also sorry it was short and as I said it was just a filler. Sorry, I haven't been publishing, I had gotten sick and then my grandpa died. He is literally on the kitchen counter... in a bag... and is now ashes. I also had a lot of tests and I had to catch up on work and keep up my grades.

-Unifin21