The Blue-Eyed Demon Part 2

The Blue-Eyed demon had put the 2 girls into such a fright that they ended up running for about 5 minutes until they stopped and rested behind a column made of an unknown material.

"Ah huh ah huh, man that one's gonna be hard to beat." Asuna said out of breath.

"Yeah, your right. I saw he only had that giant sword, and I'm pretty sure it has special attacks too." Kirito answered back, still exhausted from their retreat.

"We're gonna have to put tanks in the front rows, and keep switching out to wear it down." Asuna explained.

"Ugh, yeah and it wouldn't hurt to have about 10 shield users." Kirito agreed.

"Hm... shield users huh?" Asuna repeated.

"What, what's wrong?" Kirito asked.

"You are, you're hiding something aren't you." Asuna inquired.

"Ugh! W-What are ya' talking about, i-i got nothing to hide." Kirito said in her most convincing voice.

"Kirito, dont lie to me, I can see through your lies better than I can see through a window. Anyway I just realized something: the biggest advantage of using a 1-handed sword, is that you can also use a shield. But ya' know what? I dont think ive ever seen you using one, i dont use a shield because it'll just slow down my rapier, others dont because they think it looks dumb. And how come you're not using the sword you commissioned from Liz? Very suspicious..." Asuna said, trying to pry some info out of Kirito.

As Kirito looked away she could feel Asuna's staring at her with her dagger-like eyes, trying to make Kirito break under pressure.

"Oh never mind. It's rude to ask people to justify their skills, and I know you, you wouldn't keep a secret unless you had a good reason for doing so." Asuna explained as she opened up her menu.

"Since it's gotten so late, we might as well have lunch here." Asuna said as she pulled a basket out of her inventory.

"REALLY!!! D-Did you make it yourself!?!" Kirito yelped, practically drooling.

"Yeah, but you better take your gloves off before you eat." Asuna explained.

"Sure!" Kirito cried out in excitement.

I get 2 continuous days of eating Asuna's cooking! Oh thy gods have blessed thy! Kirito thought to herself as she removed her gloves.

"Here ya go." Asuna said as she handed over one of the sandwiches.

Kirito grabbed the sandwich from her hands and wasted no time taking her first bite.

"Aw Ichs hehvan in ma moth. Haw did chu gwet et tu tuaste so amozung, Aur ya in anchwel!?!" (Aw it's heaven in my mouth. How did you get it to taste so amazing, are you an angel!?!) Kirito said with food still in her mouth.

"Hey dont talk with food in your mouth, but if you really want to know. Chalk it up to a whole year of training and study." Asuna explained as she opened up a couple dozen recipes.

"Aincrad has everything you need. There's about a 100 different seasonings, I made everything just by calculating the parameter's used by the flavor creation engine SAO uses. This was made with Growkwa seeds, Shugra leaf, and Callum water." Asuna explained as she poured the liquid into Kirito's hands.

"Ah! It's mayo!" Kirito said with a child-like smile on her face.

"And I made this using Bilba seed, Sacc leafs, and Ula fish bone." Asuna explained.

"Whoa! T-That tastes exactly like... SOY SAUCE!!! IT'S BEEN TO LONG!!!" Kirito cried out in pure joy to the point she was crying.

Right before Asuna could say anything Kirito jumped on top of Asuna hugging her with all her might.