Chapter 11

Another Monday had come and Jimin was excited. Being at the academy all early again he rushed his way up to the studio not able to wait any longer to see her again.

His smile disappeared faster than light when he stepped into the studio being greeted by the sight of Kai warming up.

This guy really liked surprising everyone by just showing up whenever

This guy really liked surprising everyone by just showing up whenever. Since their last altercation Jimin wasn't sure whether to greet him or not. A bit awkward he looked around for others, nothing nor any traces of other life could be found. He would have at least expected Gabi to be around somewhere...

Kai on the other hand ignored Jimin completely and showed no expression whatsoever on his face. He too did not expect Jimin to be the first one to show up.

And so Jimin immediately made a U-turn deciding to get some breakfast first. He wasn't in the mood dealing with him this early in the morning. Arriving at the canteen his smile shot up again finding the twins at a table. Not even interested in food anymore he hurried over and sat down on a seat next to Gigi.

"Morning!" he greeted making the girls shot up in their seats surprised. They hadn't seen him walking in and hoped he didn't overhear their conversation as Gabi had been teasing her sister all morning about the night before.

"Morning" Gabi smirked at the sight of her sister cringing away shyly.

Jimin picked a grape away from the small plastic box in the middle of the table and threw it up high again catching it with his mouth. At this point it had become his habit with any food that had about the size of a grape.

"May I ask..." he spoke while chewing on his grape. Being with Gabi he thought it could maybe be his only chance. "What's Kai's schedule here?"

"Um, it's a bit complicated" Gabi answered.

"That's why I wonder" Jimin replied leaning back in his chair opening his legs so they would touch Gigi's on purpose.

"He works around his schedule but he's usually here on the days that you're not"

"Well, he's downstairs right now?"

"Is he?!" Gabi suddenly shot up "I, excuse me, I have to go" she apologized picking up her bag quickly and rushed her way out.

It wasn't Jimin's intention to get rid of her but he definitely wouldn't complain about it either. With their knees still touching he looked over at Gigi staring at the back of her head.

Gigi had been twisting her fingers under the table glancing down at their legs. As hard as she tried, she couldn't get herself to move her leg away from his. Suddenly she felt a hand softly pulling on a strand of her hair making her look over her shoulder.

Jimin softly pulled the strand back and tied it back into her bun smiling at her. The defistating smile she had a love-hate relationship with.

"Thank you for helping me yesterday" he said now shoving his chair closer to the table.