Chapter 15

Merry Christmas ARMY~ 🎄💜
Jimin really spoiled us with the best Christmas gift we could ask for. I've been listening to it on repeat all day~~
_______________________________________

🩰🩰🩰

"What the fuck?" Gigi cursed as she approached the academy for the first time since the 'scandal' broke.

The main entrance of the building was surrounded by paparazzi, press and fans, security trying to keep them out.

Gabi sighed pulling her sister's arm to follow her around. "And it's only half of what showed up last week."

Gigi's eyes widen at her sister's words. Only half?!

"They keep mistaking me for you too"

Oh the rude questions Gabi was asked about her sister the past week. She would just ignore them all and push herself through the crowd avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"I'm sorry" Gigi apologized imagining what her sister must have been through.

"It is what it is" she shrugged "We've been told to use the back door from now on. I heard they gave Jimin his own parking spot in our private underground parking lot so don't worry about him."

She knew her sister was thinking about him since most people were probably trying to get a glimpse of him more than Gigi.

Gigi sighed while keeping up with her speedwalking sister. They had been wearing outfits they would normally never wear to hide from those exact people. Both wearing a mask and hat while keeping their gazes down. Their hearts tense whenever they went out.

"Jimin" Gigi was surprised seeing him in the studio this early. I mean, they were always early but not to this extend.

The look on Gigi's face just gave away her question. "Came extra early to avoid them... the experience I have."

They both wanted to hug eachother but felt no longer safe with cameras hanging around. They were everywhere for safety reasons except for the toilets and dressing rooms, as it should be.

🩰🩰🩰

"Your attention please guys" the stage manager walked into the studio interrupting the team.

The team stopped immediately and gathered around the stage manager.

"As you all know, we are nearly half way through our Giselle season and have to start preparing for our next show."

"What you got in store for us now?" Gabi asked while crossing her fingers.

"Swan Lake" the manager replied while looking through a bunch of papers he was holding. "Auditions are in 2 weeks. I'll be hanging these papers in the hallway to sign up. Oh and Jimin, you are allowed to try out too if you'd like."

The team shared excited looks with eachother. They had been waiting for so long to finally dance Swan Lake. It was probably the most famous story in ballet ever and the competition for the main roles would be tough.

"Any questions?"

Jimin had many and slowly raised his hand. Gigi however pulled it back down for him "We got you" she whispered.

The stage manager looked around for any questions only to not find any. "Ok then, you can sign up till friday 6pm." And with that he left.

The team decided to take a break immediately after the news. A few girls excitedly running out to sign up right away.

Gabi, Gigi and Jimin soon followed and gathered around the bulletin board in the hallway. They waited for the others to sign up first as the place was too crowded to even see anything. They sighed in unison when the last group of girls ran off giggling.