Chapter 18

Jimin made sure to be extra early today and had even arranged seats. Once the audience was seated he entered the room walking up to the balcony. The team wasn't aware that he had come to watch once again. Sitting between regular people he made sure to keep a low profile and walked around in dark clothes. His hoody and face mask covering most of his face.

The last show of Giselle was about to start and having pretty much missed the entirety of the first act last time, he wouldn't forgive himself if he'd miss it again.

He had asked if any of the other guys would want to watch the show with him but they were either too tired or had their own school work to deal with.

The orchestra started playing indicating the show was about to start. The audience clapping lightly as the curtains raised.

The intro took quite a while making Jimin grow impatient. There she finally was, Giselle. Jimin got so carried away the play did not feel like an hour at all. He was still staring at the stage right after the curtains dropped. He only snapped out of his trans when the audience clapped for the ending of the first act.

Being it the last show Jimin could tell the dancers poured their hearts into it. The feeling was very different from when they danced the first show. It hit Jimin much more deeper this time.

Anyway, it would be a 15 to 20 minute break for now but Jimin stayed where he was. People around him got up for toilet breaks or to buy a few more snacks but he himself had to keep a low profile.

He could have visited the team backstage but he did not want to distract them for he knew in what kind of chaos they currently were. He would see them after the show anyway. He had one of the best seats too and wanted to see the show in its entirety from up front.

🩰🩰🩰

Here he was again, a houseparty to celebrate the team's successful season. He promised himself he wouldn't go but the thing was... it was hosted by the twins this time.

A livingroom fully packed again. Drinks everywhere which wasn't good. Jimin did not have a drinking problem but he was probably the member in BTS that drank the most. His alcohol tolerance was definitely the highest, that was for sure.

He had a busy day scheduled for tomorrow too so he definitely couldn't stay overnight or drink himself away. He just came because he felt like he had to protect the girls and make sure everything would go well.

So instead of playing games he held himself busy making the drinks, filling snacks up and making sure nobody would go overboard with the liquor.

The team was separated into different groups playing different games. The twins were playing a game of bearpong against eachother and Gabi was currently leading.

She had landed another ball in one of Gigi's cups. Gigi sighed and picked the cup up checking if it had a question. Reading the small paper she turned red.

"Hah! Drink up" Gabi yelled at the sight of her sister turning red.

Gigi tugged the cup back instantly not even reading the question out loud. She was already home anyway and did not have to worry about sobriety.

A few other people surrounding the beerpong table were curious about the question but Gigi ripped the piece of paper into a million pieces so nobody could find out.

Ignoring their complaints she quickly threw the pingpong ball back to the other side of the table. Her sight was getting blurry already and so it was harder for her to aim right. Luck was finally on her side when she hit one of her sister's cups.

Lifting the cup up Gabi also found a tiny piece of paper. Looking over her shoulder, Kai who stood behind Gabi read it out loud for her. "Answer any question your opponent might have." All faces immediately turned to Gigi.