Chapter 5

"it changes" the boy answered. "currently it's blue I guess".

He looked very charming while driving making Gigi not even listen to his answers. They came to a stop at a red light giving Jimin the opportunity to look at the girl.

"You still have to teach me the new choreo you got taught yesterday?" he made it sound like a question.

"hmm, whenever we get the opportunity again?" the girl kept looking outside hoping the lights would turn green soon. Man was his stare nerve wrecking.

She wanted to ask more questions but wasn't sure if she should. His favorite color, what kind of stupid question was that?

"What does your day usually look like?" she let out carefully.

"Jam-packed" he answered. Well obviously. It was such a closed answer it made Gigi feel like she was right about him not wanting to open up and so she just gave up trying right away.

"depends on my schedule really" the guy followed as the lights turned green. "hard to explain, it's nearly different every day". Jimin continued surprising the girl.

"but if I had to give an example, I usually get up between 4 and 5am. Get ready for the day, morning schedule, no time for breakfast, allot of traveling, more schedule, lunch is where I eat a proper meal, more schedule whatever that may be, hang out with the guys, sleep in between, more schedule, practice, dinner if I'm lucky, schedule, usually get home by midnight, contact family and friends, hang with the guys some more and go to bed around 2am".

"You only sleep 2-3 hours?" she sounded shocked.

"Every single night" the boy shared as if it was the most normal thing.

She felt sorry for the guy. She thought her own lifestyle was very tiring already.

"And you manage to study in between all of that?, wow..."

"Well, less working schedule of course. We all enrolled back into uni except for maknae. We focus mostly on school for now and only plan very important deals or events into our schedule".

"we're almost there" the girl let out recognizing her neighborhood.

Time flew in the car. They wouldn't see each other for a whole weekend after this.

"Any plans for the weekend?" the boy asked.

"I finally got the whole weekend off. Haven't had that in over 3 months. Probably rest as much as I can or practice some more, you?".

"work I believe and some online classes"

They both sighed "Boring".

"That's the one!" Gigi pointed at a house at the end of the street. Jimin pulled up in front of it only hearing the sounds of Gigi unbuckling her seatbelt.

She shyly looked up at the boy "Thank you".

"Don't mention it" he unlocked the car door for her.

The rain had calmed down a bit but had not fully stopped yet. Gigi got out hopping to her front door quickly trying to remain as dry as possible. Reaching shelter at her front door she turned around one last time waving Jimin goodbye with a smile.

🩰🩰🩰

"Hey Jimin, how's ballet going" RM, asked as the boy walked into their huge apartment dorm.

"Yaaa, don't you stay overtime like too much?" hope followed.

The boy dropped down on the couch kicking his feet up. "I'm exhausted".