Chapter 14

Gigi had been at home all week avoiding the outside world. Other than reading the statement Jimin's agency put out, she did not check anything else out of fear. All week she kept herself busy with watching tv as long as it was no news channel, dancing, reading books, cleaning, cooking which she normally never had any time for or listen to music.

Gabi had stayed home on Monday but couldn't be missed at the academy during the rest of the week. Luckily she got the girls groceries that day and arranged a new phone number for the both of them as their old ones wouldn't stop getting blown up.

Saturday evening and Gigi was on the couch once again reading probably her 4th book this week. Jimin said he would try to visit her but they hadn't spoken eachother ever since. By the time she assumed it would probably be tomorrow and otherwise he probably couldn't make it at all.

Hearing her water boiler beep she got up to get herself a cup of tea. She poured the hot water into a cup not even looking up from her book when suddenly the doorbel rang. Startled from the unexpected visitor she spilled a bit of her tea.

"Shit" she mumbled putting her book down quickly grabbing a towel and cleaning up the mess she made.

The bell rang once again followed by soft knocking.

"Coming!" she yelled rushing her way over to the front door having no time to clean up.

She was very cautious making sure it wasn't any crazy stalker. Looking through the peephole her heart rose immediately. Now?! Of all times?! She looked horrible she thought. Fixing her clothes a bit and tucking back a few strands of hair she opened the door revealing a very worried young man.

"Gi!, are you all right?, I've been trying to contact you all week! Why are you not replying to any of my calls or messages? I was worried sick"

"Jimin... "

He stepped inside politely taking off his shoes for the first time. Gigi closed the door behind her and leaned with her back against it looking at him.

He looked so expensive and... famous. Wearing a full denim outfit with black accents she couldn't figure out if it were his own clothes or not. His hair seemed to be freshly dyed too. It would always go from a dark matte grey to silver-ish and then to a blond/brown ashy tone with his natural roots slightly grown out. She had not seen any other haircolor on the boy yet. In person that is, of course.

He then turned to the girl with a frown making her snap out of her thoughts

"Oh I, we changed our number. I actually tried calling you too so you would have it but you didn't reply either" she quickly explained.

"I don't respond to unknown calls or messages"

"So I figured"

"Geez, I was worried sick. Let's arrange that right away then. Where is Gabi?"