Chapter 17

Although it wasn't officially time to prepare for Swan Lake yet, the team was too excited to wait and started preparing themselves ever since the roles were decided.

Jimin spend allot of time with Gabi lately as most of his dances were joint with her. He was looking for her and found her on the side of the studio warming up by stretching. She had just finished her routine with the other 'swans' and was actually waiting for him.

Finding her sitting in a middle split a bit too comfortably he squatted down next to her not even bothering to stretch or warm up himself.

"Ready?" he asked while staring her down uneasily

"Ready?" he asked while staring her down uneasily. Just looking at her he could feel the pain all the way down his testicles. How could she make it look so easy? He felt a bit envious of her too. He too could do it back in his teenage years. He still had his front splits down but the middle split had become nothing but a mere memory to him.

"Perfect timing" Gabi stook her hand out at Jimin asking him to help her up

"Perfect timing" Gabi stook her hand out at Jimin asking him to help her up. He stood back up pulling her with him.

Gabi informed the girls she would be out practicing with Jimin in a separate studio before they headed there. Jimin looked around the studio on their way out, looking for a very specific person.

"She's practicing with Kai" Gabi answered making Jimin snap again.

Was he being that obvious?

Finding an empty studio the two sat down in the middle of it, both crossing their legs. Gabi looked up a few videos of the choreography on her phone. They watched a few but Gabi couldn't really focus. It took her a minute to gain the courage when she finally spoke.

"Jimin?"

Jimin hummed at her while keeping his eyes on the video.

"Do you like my sister?"

"Of course I do" Jimin answered nonchalantly, still not looking up.

"No" Gabi paused the video to get his full attention "I mean like like her" she repeated emphasizing on the first like while carefully looking for eye contact.