Chapter 12

Gigi looked down at her watch. It was just before 8:30pm when she and her sister arrived at the stadium BTS was performing at. Music blasted from every corner as they followed the man who drove them there around back stage. Halls were full of staff running around unintentionally pushing the girls back at times. Gigi didn't mind as she completely understood what chaos went around behind every performance ever.

They were led to the side of the stage. Similar to a spot Jimin had been looking at the girls during their show last week. The Arena was huuuge and the boys were on stage in the middle of performing Mikrokosmos. It lookes absolutely beautiful. The Arena was filled with signs, lightsticks that lit up in purple and fans that sang along to the song. Honestly it had been on Gigi's bucketlist to attend a BTS concert. Who would have ever expected her to experience it from this angle?

For another 3 songs the girls didn't get noticed by the guys at all when suddenly they all ran off to change while the fans were left with a video message to watch

For another 3 songs the girls didn't get noticed by the guys at all when suddenly they all ran off to change while the fans were left with a video message to watch. 2 minutes and 12 seconds was all they had to get their shit together for the next part. Jimin ran even faster at the sight of the girls. He runned into them wrapping an arm around each of them at the same time pulling them into a hug.

"You guys made it!" he sounded very excited but could hardly be heared with the fans cheering behind him.

The girls just nodded in response feeling he was in a bit of a rush.

"I'll introduce you guys later ok? It's time for our solo stages" he tried to speak loud enough so they could hear. Meanwhile staff had gathered around him fixing his hair and make-up and wipe his sweat away. Hands were just everywhere but Jimin ignored all of that being so used to it.

"Sure!" the girls replied in unison. Jimin left tapping the top of the girls' heads softly.

Gigi felt an elbow hit her in her side the moment Jimin disappeared out of sight. "He fucking hugged you just now!" her sister yelled out all excited.

She had been convincing Gigi that the guy was totally into her but Gigi wouldn't listen. She just didn't see it and thought her sister was only out there to tease her.

"Um girls, Jimin told me to get you to a better place so please follow me" the guy that had been leading them around interrupted tapping the girls on their shoulder. The girls followed him immediately and ended up in the pit litterly first row in front of the stage.

"He also told me to gift you these" the guys spoke loudly pulling out two army bomb light sticks from a bag he was carrying. "Please report to security at the side of the stage after the show" he informed before leaving the girls starstruck.