Chapter Five.

Why are our faces on YouTube?! My dad is going to kill me! Thank goodness we didn't sing our song, "Hey, One Direction". Those One D fans would kill us for sure (I didn't write that song. Taylor did. She was going on and on on how One Direction is terrible, so we made her write what she said into a song!)! I like One D, they're alright, but I'm not like--oh,what's the word?--obsessed with them.Our first song that we have ever done as a band was called "You're Totally Perfect". The song that is on YouTube is called "Keep Calm and Dance On". What am I going to do?! When Dad looks up old music videos from old rock bands, he'll see the video, and then it's over, and then HE WILL KILL ME (but not literally!)!!!!!!!! To be honest, I don't care if he does something to me. A.J. posts videos all the time, and they are awful! Amateur music people post videos on YouTube and they stink (I'm not allowed to say vacuum, well, you know what I mean.)! The worst I have seen is this band called Fifth Direction which is a combination of Fifth Harmony and One Direction. There are a bunch of girls that are annoying and they are fakers, (fakers are going to fake, I'm just going to shake it off! Ha ha ha!) because they can't sing! All they do are covers of Fifth Harmony and One Direction songs. Then there all these pop and terrible bands that drive me up the wall.
~*~
"Did you see what happened on YouTube?!" Hayley exclaimed as she called an emergency Face Time meeting. "We have a problem!"
"I know," I said. "We are on YouTube. My dad's going to break up the band! Let me guess, we only have five hits. That isn't going to hurt us!"
"Oh no, Maddie!" Kayla yelled. "You are absolutely wrong! We have uh..."
"How many hits?"
"375 million 213 thousand two hundred twenty six hits! Oh, we are in big trouble now!"
"How is that possible?! That video just got posted last night!"
"But who posted it?"
That was the problem. I didn't know who posted it. Dad would never do a thing like that. He's too protective with me! Mom hates YouTube. Daisy is too young to post that. The band members didn't post it. That leaves A.J. A.J., YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!! He obviously did it to make Dad and I mad.
"You guys stay where you are," I said. "I'll be right back."
I went over to A.J.'s room and heard him during his own Face Time chat with his band.
"...and I got my phone taken away!" he yelled. "It was that--bleep!--Algebra test!"
He said a dirty word before "Algebra".
"That's so stupid!" Brock, the bass player, yelled.
"Luckily, I snuck that video of my--bleep!--sister by AirDropping it to my phone! I have a YouTube account, even though Dad doesn't want me to, and I posted it!"
Holy cow! He cursed me out!
"You realize your sister and her friends are now a YouTube sensation? There are lot of hits!"
"Ha ha ha, Iggy!"
"No, I'm serious!"
A.J.'s band has a lot of people that creep me out. Brock tries to punch me. Iggy, the drummer, tries to kick me in the butt! Devon, the lead guitar player, tries to swing my guitar around and hopes he breaks it. They have videos on YouTube, but everyone complains on how bad they are. The explicit and terrible BROKEN SKULLS are no match for the charming and talented Music Angels! Watch out A.J.! I'm going to whack your head with my guitar!