Chapter Four.

My friends and I came home to start our band practice. No one would want to use their phones for the video. So, we ended up using mine.
"What's this video for?" Meghan asked.
"To show that we are awesome!" Taylor exclaimed.
"You really mean to show that you are awesome, not all of us!" Kayla complained.
"That's not the reason!" I yelled. "We're just doing it for fun! After all, I really like this song! Who wrote the words?"
"Hayley did!" everyone shouted, pointing to Hayley.
"Don't you remember?" Hayley asked.
Yeah, I remembered. She told me about the song. She's the songwriter. Well, she only writes the lyrics. I picked up my guitar and plugged into the amplifier. Kayla did the same. We tested everything that we had. I called A.J. over to the garage so he can video us.
"Tell me when you're ready," I said.
A.J. gave me a thumbs up.
"Give us a beat, Taylor!" I yelled.
"One! Two!" Taylor shouted. "One! Two! One! Two! Three! Four!"
I started singing while the other sang in the background. Then, I did a solo. When the song was over, A.J. stopped the video.
"That was good!" I exclaimed.
"Hey girls," Mom said as she ran into the garage with a plate of cupcakes. "I thought you could take a cupcake break!"
We all took a cupcake and we ate them so fast, we almost choked! Then, everyone went home.
~*~
That night, I checked to see what music videos were hot on YouTube. Taylor Swift's "Blank Space", I have seen that like millions of times. Sam Smith's "Stay with Me", I've seen that too much. Something caught my eye when I saw a video. It read: AMAZING AND YET TOTALLY STUPID GIRL BAND. I clicked on it. Then, five girls started playing. I recognized the song. Suddenly, a thought occurred to me.
How does another band that looks exactly like the Music Angels? I thought.
I looked at the drum set. It had a guitar with wings and a halo. The initials, M.A., were on it. It was our band!
If I go crazy, please let me know. You may want to plug you ears. I might scream right now.
WHY IS MY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE??????!!!!!!!!!