Chapter 10

Author note: Just a quick Character addition to the chapter.

Name: Roy.
Age: Mid thirties.
Occupation: Delivers furniture.
Status: Single.

Sorry for the interruption, on with the story.

                        NEXT MORNING

                                    KALLY'S POV

"Mmm, good morning princess".

I hug Evie tight as I feel her stir in my arms.

"Mmmm, good morning mommy".

"How does it feel to be a high school graduate?".

"Pretty damn good actually!".

"Mmmm, such a potty mouth for such a little girl".

I move my knee pressing it into Evie's already hot core whispering softly in her ear.

"Bad little girl's who have potty mouths get punished, are you a bad little girl Evie?.

"Mmmmm yes mommy, i'm a VERY bad little girl". "Please punish me".

I press my knee against her hot core again harder this time and she hisses as she grab's ahold of my leg pressing my knee even harder still against her throbbing core.

"And how should I punish my bad little girl?".

"Any way you want to mommy!".

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that princess".

I dip down under the covers between Evie's leg's and immediately connect my lip's against her core. She instinctively wrap's her leg's around my neck and thrusts her hips up against my tongue making my tongue connect with her hot throbbing clit. Evie let's out a breathy moan as I work her clit with my tongue.

"Do you like your punishment princess?".

"God yes mommy, it feels so good". "Please don't stop".

I begin to glide my fingers along her folds as Evie's breathing quickens. I plunge my fingers deep within her core searching for that sweet spot.

I've gotten so good at finding it that it takes me no time at all and I have her at my complete mercy.

"Oooh god YES mommy, right there"... "Please!!".

My fingers continue to connect with her G-spot over and over, faster and harder as Evie begins to twitch and quiver uncontrollably. Just as Evie reaches her tipping point, I utter one final command.

"Cum!". "NOW princess!".

Evie let's out a shriek as she let's go and tip's over the edge.

"Aaaaaah!!".