you left, and i think a part of me did, too

Dave's POV

"Sive, is he still not respond to your text?" I asked, slightly panicked. "Nope, it's the same as everyone." We'd all tried to reach out to Felix through text and call, but we've yet to get a response. "STOP DRINKING IT'S THE REASON WE'RE IN THIS MESS GOD DAMNIT", screamed Sean, with rage in his eyes towards Mark. He's an extremely passive person so it's honestly terrifying to see him like this. "H-hey man take i-it eaaasssssssssy, c'mon man j-just relax", he said, still slurring his words. Jimmy was calling Felix practically every 5 minutes, Joel was trying to get things between Jack and mark under control, Charlie was trying to take the alcohol from Mark even though he was pretty tipsy himself, and Sive was just pacing the living room back and forth.

How was I doing? I was sad, truly. Today was the day Felix was going to propose to the love of his life, and it all got thrown away because Mark just had to drink too much. We all knew it was a joke, he was dating Amy and they were very happy together. He'd been known to be a bit... chaotic when he drinks so this wasn't too surprising, but it was still pretty saddening. "I need to get this shit on track again", I mumbled to myself. I stood up and looked around all the chaos, and realized that the first thing that needed to be taken care of was Mark and Jack. "Jack buddy, I know how Felix reacted was really scary for you to watch, how're you feeling?" I said, pulling him away from everyone. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, "I want Felix to come home, that's all I want."

I felt as if someone squeezed my heart when he said that. He started crying, falling on to the floor, rolling into a little ball. It was so heart wrenching to watch. Within seconds we all saw him and rushed to his side for comfort. Except for Mark, he was passed out on the floor at this point. Not surprising. "Oh Sean, Felix is gonna be back soon, I promise. We all do.", Said Joel, rubbing his back. Everyone nodded simultaneously in response, with sympathetic smiles. We all sat down next to him, each taking our turns to console the poor soul. It seemed every time someone said Felix's names, Jack would cry harder.

Suddenly, we heard the door swing open, and there he was. Felix entered the house with puffy red eyes, but with a weak, but hopeful smile. "Sean I-I'm sorry f-for running off like that." He said as he walked over to all of us, giving Sean his hand and pulling him up from the ground, and into a hug. "I'm s-sorry for what M-mark did. I hope you k-know there's no one I'd replace y-you with." I saw Felix sigh in relief as he heard that. "I'm a really sad person, and you're the only thing that makes me happy. The reason I reacted the way I did it because I couldn't handle the thought of losing my only source of happiness. I know that I need to work on loving myself, and I promise to do that, but I need you to be with me through that journey." He took a deep breath in before he continued.

"So Sean Mcloughlin, will you Marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so first of all, thank you so much for over 800 reads! Like holy fuck I'm so eternally grateful for every single one of you. This part was a bit short, but that's because I'm pretty tired lol. Anyways every single one of you is loved, and I'll see you in the next part ✨