Transfer Student

--Nagisa POV--
"Nagisa, Have you heard?" Sugino asked me as he nudged my shoulder. "No, I haven't." I shook my head.

"We're getting a Transfer Student! And it's a girl!" Kayano beamed as she jumped over making me laugh a bit.

"Yeah! But I'm guessing it's some type of assassin or just someone with a bunch of training." Meahara sighed.

'He does have a point. A transfer? In this class?' I thought as I went to my seat. "I heard she's a Phantomhive!" Sugaya whispered to Sugino.

"You're kidding! A Phantomhive in 3-E? That's ridiculous!" Kayano whispered back. 'Phantomhive? The super rich and successful family. Wait, wasn't (Y/n) a Phantomhive? But she lives far from here, she can't be the transfer student.' I thought as I turned to my friends.

--(Y/n) POV--
'Dammit!' I mentally cursed, no one told me that my classroom was on top of a mountain. I got up there just fine but I would've appreciated it if Ciel told me.

"Oh there you are (Y/n). Just on time too." Karasuma-San said. "Hello Karasuma-San, I would've gotten here earlier if my troublesome cousin told me Campus was on a mountain." I sighed.

"You should put that Gelato away, the octopus will most likely try to eat it." He said and I smiled. "That's the point Karasuma-San." I said and he sighed.

"I'll introduce you then you can go in." He said and I nodded. "As you all know, we have an transfer student." He began.

"She was put here per direct order from the Government, I'll let her say the rest. Come in (Y/n)." He said and I walked in.

"Hello, I am (Y/n) Phantomhive, please call me (Y/n). I look forward to working with all of you." I bowed.

--3rd Person POV--
"Hello, I am (Y/n) Phantomhive, please call me (Y/n). I look forward to working with all of you." The albino haired girl bowed as her amber eyes with pupils like a Cat's scanned the everyone, while one was covered with a black eyepatch, sending chills down their spines and sending the guys cheeks ablaze. 'HOLY CRAP SHES HOT!' Was what went through most of the boys minds.

"Uncle Karasuma? Where should I sit?" She asked, internally smirking as she intended to piss him off

'UNCLE!?' The class internally shouted. Karasuma sighed as Koro-Sensei was slightly laughing.

"You can sit over there, either desk is fine." Koro-Sensei said as he pointed to two empty seats.

"Thank you. Oh! You're Koro-Sensei, correct? I got you this." The girl smiled as she set the Gelato on his desk and walked to her seat.

"Why thank you!" He said and picked up the Gelato. Only to have his Tentacles explode. "HUH!?" The whole class yelled as some stood up for their seats.

"Oh! It actually worked!" The girl smiled while clapping her hands like a child. Everyone's head snapped to look at her.

"I disguised the BB's as pearl sprinkles, I hated to destroy such a delicious treat but it had to be done." She said as her face held an innocent smile.

"I would have out more but you would have died immediately, but where's the fun in that?" She giggled and the class was left in utter shock.

'Could this girl, really kill Koro-Sensei? And how can she sound so innocent!?' Everyone thought as she sighed.

"I got another Gelato so you can actually eat it. You may be my target but I'm not cruel." She said as she pulled another from her bag.

"I promise I didn't tamper with this one, you have my word." She said as she handed it to Koro-Sensei. 'Jeez, this girl is complicated...' The class sweatdropped.

--At Lunch--

--(Y/n) POV--
"Nagisa!" I waved as I walked over. "Long time no see." I smiled as I sat in a desk. "Wait, Nagisa you know her?" A green haired girl asked as she walked over.

"We knew each other as kids, but we were separated at our first year of junior high." He said and I nodded.

"I'm Keade Kayano! Nice to meet you." She said and I shook her hand. "You already know I'm (Y/n)." I smiled and a blonde girl walked over.

"I'm Rio Nakamura." She said and rested her arm on my desk. "Now is Mr. Karasuma really your uncle?" She asked and I laughed.

"No, not biologically. Karasuma-San and my Mom work together, he's just like an uncle to me." I explained and she nodded.

"He also said you were here per direct order of the Government, do you work for the government or something?" A boy who earlier introduced himself asked.

He was Sugino, I shook my head. "I don't, My mother however, does. She only brought me in to see if I could hit him, I only managed to slice a tentacle." I explained with a shrug.

"Hold on!So this is the second time you've got him!?" Nakamura asked and I nodded.

"Jeez, you've gotten farther than all of us." She mumbled and I perked up.

"Tell me about your attempts! I wanna know what kind of things my classmates come up with!" I smiled.

"You what?" I growled while looking down, They explained to me how Nagisa tried to kill Koro-Sensei with a GRENADE! AROUND HIS NECK!

"I told you telling her was a bad Idea! Now she's gonna kill him!" Nagisa yelled and Nakamura waved it off.

"He honestly deserves it, he nearly killed you." She said. "What in the world mad you think that putting a grenade around your neck was a good idea!?" I yelled at Nagisa.

"Why are you yelling at Nagisa?" Kayano asked. "He's the one that thought tying a grenade stuffed with BBs and Gunpowder around his neck was a good idea." I replied.

"You idiot." I hissed and sat back down. "Sorry." He sighed. 'Why do I always have to act like a mother to my friends?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 1011