Sleepover (Filler)

"I have an Idea!" Kayano yelled as we all walked up the mountain to get to school. "What is it? You seem pretty excited." I giggled.

"Sleepover! All of us!" She yelled and I nodded. "I'm down, how bout you guys?" I asked as I turned to Karma and Nagisa behind me. "Who's house?" Karma asked and I thought.

"How bout mine? It's pretty roomy." I suggested and they nodded. "Alright then! Sleepover at my house tonight!" I laughed.

'I should call Ciel.' I thought and excused myself. "I gotta call my Cousin, he'll want to know about this." I said and walked off.

"Hey Ciel!" I smiled. "What is it (Y/n)?" He asked getting straight to the point. "My friends are coming over tonight for a sleepover."

"None of them get involved in the mission tonight, got it?" I asked in a serious tone. "How many are coming?" He asked. "Three of my friends." I answered and I heard a bit of shuffling on the other side.

"Alright, I'll let everyone know." He said and I nodded. "Alright then, see you at home." I said and hung up, I put my smile back on and walked back to everyone.

"Alright, Everything's set! Now let's get to class before we have to deal with Koro-Sensei's wrath." I chuckled and the others nodded as we continued up the mountain.

--Later that Day--

Groupchat: Four Musketeers

_____________________________________________________

(Y/n)
Hey guys! Text me your address and I'll come pick you up.

Anti-Big-Boobs
Okay!:D
*Anti-Big-Boobs has sent location*

Blueberry
I'll be waiting outside:)
*Blueberry has sent location*

Karmas_A_Bitch
*Karmas_A_Bitch has sent location*

_____________________________________________________

I looked at the messages the group sent me, Kayano first. I told my driver, Mary, the addresses and we got to Kayano's house. I rang the doorbell and was met with a tall man.

"Hello, I'm here for Kayano." I said and heard fast footsteps run over, Kayano. "(Y/n)! Bye Dad!" She yelled as we walked. "(Y/n). You never said anything about a Limo." She said as she stopped walking.

"Yes, it's my Limo. Now come on, let's go pick up the others." I laughed as I dragged her in the car. "I feel like this is too rich for me." She mumbled and I laughed again.

"You're fine." I smiled. We then got to Nagisa's place, I waved him over. "Why didn't you say you were gonna pick us up in a Limo? I thought there was a stranger in my driveway!" Nagisa said as he got in.

"That's what I thought too!" Kayano said as I laughed "You guys act like you've never seen a Limo before!" I laughed and they began to laugh with me.

We finally got to Karma's place, I knocked on the door and he opened it. "Hey. You ready?" I asked. "Of course, let's go." He said as he kissed my forehead and walked with me.

"Hey guys." Karma smiled as he got in. "Hey, Karma." They greeted. "Alright Mary, we've got everyone! Let's head home." I said and she nodded through the rear view Mirror.