School Trip

"I'm guessing you're excited about the school trip?" Kayano asked. "No, I'm terrified. Of course I'm excited! My cousin doesn't normally let me go anywhere unless a butler is close behind me!" I said and she laughed. "Your cousin sure cares about you." Nagisa said and I nodded.

"Sometimes it gets a little annoying, with Sebastian or someone following me around everywhere. I get to go without a butler!" I said. "I understand that I could get attacked anytime but is anyone actually gonna kill me?" I asked with a laugh.

"Exactly, but, just to be safe. You're stayin' with me." Karma smiled as he hugged me from behind the chair. "Great, thanks." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Not looking forward to spending time with your beloved boyfriend? Oh, how cruel (Y/n). I'm dying of heartbreak." He said dramatically as he put his hand over his chest and fell into his chair.

"No, I am!" I laughed. "I'm just tired of everyone thinking they need to protect me. It makes me feel weak." I mumbled. "You found your group (Y/n)?" Isogai asked. "No, not yet Isogai." I smiled. "Well, when you're situated. Tell me or Kataoka so we can track it." He said and I nodded.

"Seriously! Who sets up a school trip this early in the third year? Can't say I approve." Koro-Sensei said as he walked in dressed like a Geisha. "Uh, that cosplay is giving us mixed signals Sensei." I said with a laugh. "Alright, you caught me." He admitted as he changed out.

"I actually can't wait to go on this trip with you all." He said and I chuckled. "Neither can I." I smiled. 

--Later--

"As you all know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. And while I hate to ruin the excitement, let me remind you that you're still on duty." Karasuma-San said and I sighed. "So we'll still be attempting Assassinations there?" I asked and he nodded.

"Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and complex than the campus, you'll be moving around in groups which he'll be following." He said. "This is Ideal for sharpshooters. And the Government has already arranged some to join you." He continued.

"If you manage to kill him, the bounty of ten million will be split between your group and the lucky marksman. Be sure to stay on the Sniper-friendly routes." He finished and we nodded. "Yes, sir." 

--3rd person POV--
"So far it's only us, we need a group of six or seven." (Y/n) muttered as she stood next to Karma. "Hey Karma, (Y/n), wanna be in our group?" Nagisa asked and she shrugged. "Alright." The girl smiled and walked over. The group consisted of Karma, Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, Kanzaki, Okuda, and (Y/n).

"You guys sure about this? You won't be picking fights or getting into trouble on our trip, right?" Sugino asked. "I make no promises, but for Karma..." (Y/n) trailed off to let him explain. "No sweat. When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses." He said as he pulled out a photo.

"Where should we go? Shouldn't we plan out a route?" The albino haired girl asked and we all started talking. "Oh, children. When you've been all over the world, a school trip is nothing." Miss Jelavich said as she flipped her hair. 

"If you wouldn't like too, you aren't entitled to come with us. You can always stay behind." The girl smiled. "Make sure to keep the Garden watered if you do." Okano said and went back to her group. What's that? Don't you dare leave me out of this!" She yelled as she pulled out her gun. 

"Miss Jelavich. I would put that gun down if you remember the little agreement we had." (Y/n) threatened as she walked in front of her gun and smirked. 'I know everyone's watching but, oh well. Secrets don't stay secrets forever.' The girl thought as some of the class stared at them.