E Class

"(Y/n), what kind of furry crap is this? And How the heck is the tail moving!?" Sugaya said and I pouted(My face looking like =3=). "I'm telling you, they're not fake!" I said as I rested my head in my palm.

I decided to have my ears and tail out at school, I'm only gonna hide them in public areas around a bunch of strangers. This doesn't really count for my missions since most of those take place at my house. "Oh, hey Kurahashi." I smiled as she walked over.

"Hey, I don't want to sound creepy or weird or anything but, can I pet you?" She asked and I nodded. "Sure!" I smiled and she started petting me, I purred and leaned into her hand. "My god, you're so cute!" She squealed and I giggled.

"Thanks!" I said as my tail swayed behind me. "No one has ears and a tail, they're probably just mechanical." Terasaka said and an irk mark came onto my forehead. "Really? Then how do I do this?" I said and made the ears and tail disappear. 

"Or this." I said and brought them back while growing Claws. "Watch your mouth Terasaka. Or, I might just go feral." I smiled. "Jeez, (Y/n). Your moods change faster than Koro-Sensei at Mach 20." Isogai said making me laugh. 

"That's the thing, you'll need to change your attitude all the time in assassination. Whether it's to distract others and let your partner get around or to lead your target away from other people." I explained. "You sure know a lot about that." Sugino said and I nodded.

The bell then rung, the class stopped talking and went to their seats as Koro-Sensei walked in. "Now, class. Shall we Begin?" He said as he flew around making several afterimages of himself. "Begin what exactly?" The class asked simultaneously.

"The Time has come for Midterms!" Koro-Sensei said. "That's why I've set aside this class period, for my Special Supersonic Exam Cram Class!" He said. "Try to say that ten times fast." I laughed to Karma.

"My afterimages can work with you one-on-one to provide individually targeted revision for your worst subjects." He continued as he zoomed around, leaving afterimages in front of everyone's desk. He even wore a different headband for each subject.

"I think Koro-Sensei's getting faster." I mumbled and Okuda nodded. "Six Japanese, Eight Math, Four Social Studies, Four Science, Four English, and One Naruto for Terasaka." I noted. 

"Huh?" I muttered as a dent appeared in Koro-Sensei's head. "No sneak assassinations Karma!" He yelled and I looked to Karma who held a knife out while sticking his tongue out sillily, I chuckled. "Karma, is this really necessary?" I asked and he nodded. "Yup!"

"Dodging interferes with my ability to maintain steady Images!" Koro-Sensei yelled again. "Yoink!" I said as I walked over and grabbed the knife. "(Y/n)~" He whined. "We have to study Karma." I chuckled and he pouted.

"You're no fun." He said, I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me. "Keep acting like this and you'll be having to keep your voice quiet in a closet." I whispered into his ear making him blush. "F-Fine." He stuttered and I smiled.

I looked outside to see an afterimage relaxing outside. 'How does that help?' I thought and paid attention to Koro-Sensei's teaching, we were currently working on Social Studies. SS isn't my strong suit. "You got that (Y/n)?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah! I get it now!" I smiled.

--After Classes--

"Oh, hey Nagisa!" I said and walked over. "How'd you do with the Cram Class Koro-Sensei did?" I asked. "I was pretty good. How about you?" He asked back. "I did good, I understand that event we studied in SS!" I smiled.