Transfer Pt.1

"(Y/n)!" I heard a voice behind me. "Hey guys!" I smiled to my friends. "How you doing?" Nagisa asked once he and Sugino caught up to me.

"Good, considering I came back to life after I flatlined yesterday." I joked. "I don't understand how you're coming to school today." Sugino said.

"Well we have a new transfer student today." I said and Isogai came over. "Hey guys, did you see the Email that Mr. Karasuma sent us?" He asked and we nodded.

"I was just talking about the new transfer." I said and as Isogai got his phone out. "Seems kinda fishy though." He said and I sighed. "Yeah, you're right. They're probably just trying out another assassin." I said.

"It's weird they have professional killers our age, (Y/n), I think you'll have competition." Nagisa said and I laughed. "I've been in this kind of industry since I was 4, I wonder if I will."

"I still have a long way to go when it comes to Assassination though." I said, I mainly need to work on bigger groups. If I get distracted, that's a wide open window for any of them.

"But maybe the whole teacher thing got a little too obvious. Professor Bitch proves my case." Isogai addressed. "Have you seen a pic!?" Okajima yelled from behind me.

Which startled me and making me elbow him in the gut. "Oh my god! Okajima! I am so sorry!" I yelled but he just brushed it off. "Naturally I was curious so I thought I'd hit Mr. Karasuma up fro some photos." He said and pulled out his phone.

"Oh! She's pretty!" I blurted out and laughed at my choice of words. "And you've already made her your background." Nagisa sighed. "She's adorable." I said and Okajima nodded.

"Precisely! This is the moment I've been waiting for!" He said. "She doesn't look like an assassin." Sugino said and I shrugged. "Do I look like an assassin? A big part of Assassination is deception." I said.

"I wonder if she's here yet." I thought out loud. "My money's on yes." Sugino said and I opened the doors. "What the?" I mumbled as I looked at the contraption in the classroom.

"U-Um, hello? Welcome to E class." I said awkwardly. I jumped slightly when it turned on. "Hello and Good Morning fellow students. I am A.I.F.A."

"Which is an acronym for Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery. And I am happy to be a part of this class." She said and the screen turned off. "Okay, this day is gonna be interesting." I mumbled and everyone nodded.

"As you've probably figured out for yourselves, this is our new transfer student." Karasuma-San said as he wrote on the chalkboard.

"The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery, on loan from Norway." He added and the screen turned on again. "It's nice to meet you all, thank you for having me." She said and turned off.

"I'll thank you not to laugh!" Karasuma-San yelled at Koro-Sensei. "This is a serious deal!" He yelled and turned back to us. "The AIFA is registered here as a part of the foreign exchange program." Karasuma-San explained.

"She'll be trying to kill the octopus like the rest of you." He explained. "And, as per our agreement. You have zero recourse. No fighting back. No harming her in any way." He said to Koro-Sensei as he nodded.

"Now, as we know, of the three characters in our story, one is already dead." Koro-Sensei said as I paid attention while taking small notes.

'I wonder how that thing in meant to attack, it doesn't seem to have arms.' I thought and a bunch of coding appeared on the screen.

A loud boom echoed through the campus as an assortment of guns came out of the sides and started shooting. I yelped in pain as it shot my ear with a BB.