Assembly Day

"Come on, If were late there's no telling what they'll make us do." Isogai said as we all walked through the forest.

"Yeah, last time they had us clean out the flowerbeds." Okano said followed by Maehara.

"Yeah, those things are the size of houses." He said and they started arguing. "Quit your Bitching, you were the one that slacked off the entire time!" Isogai said.

"I was Moral support." Maehara defended. "Ugh! Can someone please tell me why we're the only students that have to put up with this crap!" Okano yelled and I retreated to Nagisa and the others.

We managed to get pretty far but then someone hit a beehive. "Okay! Who's the wise guy that decided to kick a beehive!" I yelled as I started swatting at the bees.

"Okajima!" I yelled as the bees all started chasing him. "Man, he's sure been through a lot. Hope he's alright." I mumbled.

We soon were getting closer to the end of the mountain, but due to having to avoid a bunch of thing trying to kill us. We were drained.

"For crying out loud! Quit it with the things trying to kill us!" I yelled as I sat down.

"Thank goodness Okajima took a few for the team." Sugino sighed. "Are you all okay?" Karasuma-San asked and I nodded as I caught my breath.

"Yeah. We're all okay Karasuma-San, will we get there in time?" I asked. "Yes, we're actually making fairly good time." He answered as he checked his watch.

"Hold on! You jerks!" Miss Jelavich yelled as she ran over. "Oh, hi Professor Bitch." I smiled. "No one told me about a class trip during lunch break." She breathed out as she was on all fours.

"Wow, no offence Bitch-Sensei. But you look beat." Sugino said and I nodded. "You try running through nature, in heels!" She yelled.

"Finally! We're here!" I yelled as I caught my breath. "Come on Everyone! Time to line up! We've got to get there before they start!" I yelled and everyone obligated.

"Wait for me! I'm dying!" Miss Jelavich yelled as we all went inside. A few minutes later, Everyone else i the school started lining up.

"Hey look, is that the Transfer student?" A female whispered from the crowd. "I think that is." Another whispered back. "She's kinda hot." A guy whispered and an irk mark appeared on my forehead.

"Too bad she's in E-Class." Another guy said and I snapped. "Y'know, if you want to talk about someone, You need to learn to whisper!" I snapped at them.

"Hey Nagisa!" The two D-Class kids from the train station yelled. "Must've been tough coming down the mountain, I'm sure!" He said and laughed with the other.

They stopped once I glared at them from behind Nagisa. "You all are the Nation's Top Elite. I, your school Dean can vouch for that." The old guys started once everyone was there.

"But if you aren't careful, you could wind up in our Not-so-beloved E-Class." He said and the others laughed.

"Now now, we mustn't laugh at their expense, my comment was out of line." He said and I rolled my eyes. 'That's rich.' I thought.

"Hey, where's Karma?" Sugaya asked. "He's ditching." Nagisa answered.

"I tried to drag him along and he knows what kind of hell he'll get for skipping, but he said he didn't care." I explained. "You too?" Nakamura said to Kurahashi.

"Look (Y/n), we both decorated the thing we keep our knives in. Aren't they pretty?" Kurahashi asked and I nodded as I brought them down.

"Yes yes! Very pretty! Now put the sheaths away! We're not supposed to let anyone know about this, remember!" I whisper-yelled at them and they put them away.