Poison Failure

"Hey Ciel. Is my mother home?" I asked him as he sat in his office chair with his eyes closed thankfully. "I don't think so, but I'll ask."

"SEBASTIAN!" Ciel yelled and I brought my hands up to cover my newly founded ears which folded down. Sebastian than came into the room before I could hide.

Last night I felt a strange weight start to form on my head and lower back but nothing was there. I shrugged it off as some sort of soreness and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up to a set of Fluffy White Cat ears and matching tail wrapped around my leg. I had absolutely no idea how or why this happened, but it did.

"Young Master. I think you should take a look at your cousin." He said and Ciel opened his eyes and looked over.

"(Y/n). What the hell? Why are you a cat!?" He yelled and my ears folded down again. "I don't know! I just woke up like this!" I yelled back.

"Did you take off the eyepatch for longer than a day?" He sighed and I nodded.

"Yes, but what does that have to do with me have ears and a tail!" I yelled and an irk mark appeared on his temple.

"I gave you that eyepatch because of this!" He said and I tilted my head. "Elaborate please." I asked. "That eyepatch acted as a seal and because you took it off, you now have ears and a tail." He explained.

"Okay, how do I hide them?" I asked and he looked to Sebastian. "I don't know, Sebastian might." He said and I looked to Sebastian.

"Try to picture yourself without them." He suggested. "What is this? Mind Control? Telekinesis?" I mocked, he was being ridiculous.

"Well I suppose you could just show up to your class like this." He said and I tensed.

"Fine." I sighed. I pictured myself without the ears and tail, I suddenly felt a small weight lift from my head and lower back.

"Did it work?" I asked and Sebastian nodded. "Okay great, now I gotta head to school!" I said and rushed out. "Bye Sebastian! Bye Ciel! Thank you!" I yelled and ran out of the mansion I lived in.

--At School--

"I'm telling you, it's not going to work." I said to Meahara as he, Okajima and Mimura waited at the door ready to strike Koro-Sensei with Anti-Koro knives.

"Yes it will! Now hush!" He said and I put my arms up I surrender. The door opened and they went at it, they tried to strike Koro-Sensei multiple times over and over.

But Koro-Sensei dodged all of them, while preparing lab I may add.

"Did he seriously dodge three knives at once while preparing lab?" He said as the three sat with their backs against each other, out of breath.

"I warned you. You alright?" I asked and he nodded. "One, the fact you're always right is annoying. And Two, yeah, I'm fine." He said making me laughed and nod.

"You know a sneak attack that simple just isn't going to cut it." Karma said and I sat next to him. "Alright! Let's begin the Lesson!" Koro-Sensei said as he slithered over to the front.

"Hey Okuda, you alright? You seem a little out of it." I said and she snapped out of it. "I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me! Thanks though." She said and I nodded.

"No problem." I smiled but something was bothering her.

--A few Minutes later--

"And that is how to extract the color from artificial flavoring of sweet treats!" Koro-Sensei finished as he held up the flask of bright red extract.