101

Lilly has always been welcomed at the Kaddah estate and never thought that one day she would be turned away at the gate but that's what happened the day before and she was furious. The guards had told her that they had strict orders from Kaddah senior to never let her into the premises again. It was hard for her to accept after all they shared and after the relationship they had. She sadly got pregnant by him and had an abortion for him but then he turns around and bans her from his home. She was now alone and probably barren.

" So you say you've dated and fell pregnant by both the Kaddah senior and his son?"

The reporter asked while she dabbed her nonexistent tears with a tissue. She was out to play the victim and gained sympathy as if she was not a willling participant.

" Both the older and younger misses know nothing about your affairs with both men?"

" No they have no clue."

" Did you know that both these men were married?"

" Well with Adrian it was way before he even started dating his now wife and with senior mister Kaddah his wife introduced me to their son."

" So you're doing this as a revenge and to ruin the family?"

His judgemental and accusing tone made her mad, how could he not see that she was the victim not their wives. She was lied to and made to abort her children by both men.

" No I'm getting justice for myself."

" Fine this will be in tomorrow's morning blog. "

" Tomorrow?! Why can't you do it today!?"

" Lady because it's late and I've already submitted today's news. The only thing I can do is post it, well a snippet of it on our social media page and tomorrow the full story will be out."

Truth was that he was not feeling the story or her attitude and would probably never post it.

" Argh! You're useless. I need the news out today! That outdated- old cow doesn't even have social media. How is she going to know that her perfect husband isn't so perfect after all. Forget this interview, I'll find a way to get my vengeance."

Lilly had lost the man she loved to somebody who she felt was beneath her and now Kaddah senior was trying to erase her from his family. To her he did not not deserve to be happy.

" Everyday I am haunted by the ghosts of my dead children while they continue to live their glamorous lives all guilt free. No they must pay! All of them must hurt like I am hurting and have difficulty sleeping like currently am."

All Lilly ever wanted was to love and be loved. Although her family was wealthy and she had everything she wanted, her parents were always busy.  They were never available for her when she needed them most, especially her dad. Her mom made time for her on some occasions but would come late or leave in the middle of it. They even missed her graduation day. She had daddy issues with a dad.