02

Nikiwe tried to remove her wrist from his grip but failed as he dragged them both drenched in the sugary softdrink towards the school exit. He gripped onto her tighter with every attempt but she did not give up. Even as he squeezed tighter and she thought he would break her bones. Tears began to well up in her eyes due to fear and the pain on her wrist. He looked possessed.

'' Adrian please. You're hurting me.''

He eased his grip but not enough for her to free herself. He opened the passenger door for her and pushed her forward.

'' Get in!''

'' What?''

Niki looked at him like he had grown three heads while he held the bridge of his nose mentally counting down.

'' You have me all the waaaa _ Adrian put me down!!!''

She screamed when he lifted her off the ground and put her over his shoulder all sticky and wet then placed her in the back seat with the child lock on. He buckled her in, closed the door and jogged to the driver's side. Niki looked out the window hoping that someone would see her and notify the teachers that she was being kidnapped but there was no one outside. Even the caretaker was nowhere to be seen.

'' Adrian just let me go and you and I won't ever have to deal with each other ever again.''

Adrian quietly continued driving. He turned once to find her rubbing her wrist and told himself he would change then take her back to school. He did not know why he even grabbed her in the first place. Parking infront of his house, he jumped out and opened the door for her without a word. Niki hesitantly got out of the car while she looked at the house in awe. She knew that he and Brandon did not stay in the college dorms but she never imagined that they stayed in such a beautiful house.

'' Didn't your parents ever tell you to keep your mouth closed!?.''

'' Take me back!''

'' Not until I change out of these damp sticky clothes. Move.''

'' I'm not taking another step unless we're leaving.''

Adrian sighed and grabbed her wrist in an attempt to drag her into the house but she began punching him. He was grateful that his neighbors were not home to see this.

'' Let go of me! You disgusting imbecile.''

After managing to restrain her, he shocked her once again by placing her over his shoulder. Her kicks and punches were no match for him. They were like soft pats on his body.

'' Wh-wha-what are you doing?''

She asked when he placed her down in what seemed like a laundry room and began undressing.

'' Taking this shit off for you to wash and I suggest you take that off too if you don't want to get sick or stung by bees.''

He said noticing her shake and recalled that her drink had ice in it.

''I'm fine and I'm not washing that.''

'' You will because it's your fault that we're both wet. I don't care if you get sick but wash my shit!''

" My fault?."

Niki stood awkwardly as he watched him strip down to his underwear. She had never seen a man's body so sexy or a man's body period. What was this feeling?