07

Niki was woken up by someone knocking at their front door. She tried to ignore the knocking hoping that Bridget would answer it but the knocking continued.

' Geez! I'm coming.'

She screamed as the knocking turned into frequent banging. Niki had on only a skimpy t-shirt that did not leave much to the imagination and due to her frustration and anger forgot to cover up.

' What?!'

' Is that anyway to talk to a friend?'

' I'm really not in the mood for your games. What do you want?'

Agitated she left him outside the door and walked away leaving it open for him to enter. It had been three weeks since they had sex in his house again and three weeks since she last saw him. He had told her that they should stop because he was involved and she agreed but not seeing him took it's toll on her.

' I forget that you hate being woken up. It's a beautiful day and you're grumpy.'

' Are you trying to get kicked out?! Why are you here so early?'

'Just thought I should come check on you. Since you know I haven't seen you in three weeks. '

' That's what you wanted.'

She tried to hide her happiness. He pulled her into himself and she tried to resist but he was stronger and she eventually gave in but kept her hands on her side's trying to not touch him. Even though she wanted to do more.

' I missed you.'

' You said we should stop.'

' I need you.'

Niki managed to release herself from his grip and stood a few away from him.

' You mean you need sex.'

' Niki I can get sex from almost all the girls in this school and my girl but I miss you and enjoy your company. The sex is a bonus.'

' Neguh! We never really spent time like that unless we're fucking. So try again.'

' Why do you think I've been at it with you for so long? Huh. You think I like arguing with you?'

' Yes. '

'Okay I do but that's not the point. The point is our arguments was the only way you would talk to me after our first real argument and I did everything to get you angry so you would give me attention.'

' You sound like a female right now.'

He grabbed her by her hands and sat them both down, with her sitting on his lap.They sat quietly starring in each other's eyes.

' Niki I genuinely think I'm developing romantic feelings for you.'

' What about your girlfriend and our friends?'

' Brandon and Bridget we will deal with later. Hope knows we ain't that serious.'

' How do I know you won't say that about me to the next girl?'

' You're different.'

' Wow that's reassuring.'

He cupped her chin and pecked her lips before she took over the kiss.

' That's my bedroom.'

She said pointing behind him. He lifted her up without breaking the kiss and headed into the bedroom with her. He gently placed her onto the double bed to lock the door and helped her undress before placing his face in between her thick thighs.