82

After feeling a change in her body, she decided to take a pregnancy test or three but never in a million years did she think she was even pregnant. All three of the tests came back positive but she managed to convince herself not to panic till she went for an actual ultrasound. It could be misleading after all. Now that she sat infront of the women's clinic after getting another confirmation that she was indeed pregnant, she could not help but panic, as soon as she got into her car . Tears of shock and fear came rushing down her cheeks.

" Hi miss Sheila."

" Hey honey, how are you. You don't look too good, is everything okay?"

" I could say the same about you, you look exhausted?"

" No I'm fine. Just that Ari did not sleep much last night, she had an earache."

" I'm sorry to hear that. I guess your here looking for her treatment?"

The two women bumped into each other in the isle of their local pharmacy. They were both in an isle they did not need anything from but could not wait for the other to leave so they could look for what it was they had come in for.

"Yes but now I have to go, I couldn't find what I was looking for."

" Wait, are we still on for tomorrow night's dinner?"

" I'll let you know because Niki hasn't been feeling well."

" Oh_okay."

Lilly was dissapointed by this since she was looking forward to being under the same roof as the love of her life. She had not seen much of him recently and found herself missing him.

" Grammy!"

Ari ran to her as soon as she opened the door to her home. She loved coming home to her granddaughter's smile. Having Ariana or Bisa as Niki called her was a blessing to their family. Since she's been here there's  been joy except for the days she was arguing with Niki.

" Hey grandma's baby. You must be feeling better today. Oh my you're so light, didn't mommy feed you? Come let grandma make you something to eat."

" She actually just had lunch miss Sheila."

" You must have fed her bread. She's so light. A real mother would know that this child is hungry. How do you plan on taking raise a family and take care of my son if you can't take care of a three year old."

She bit down on her lip to suppress her anger. Just three more days Niki and we're out of here. Just three more days she thought. Adrian was out somewhere doing something with his father and she did not want a repeat of them coming home to them arguing.

" She actually had last night's leftovers but suit yourself. I'm going to pack. In three days I'll be out of your hair and apparently failing to raise a family and take care of your son. "

" Don't think that because my son stood up for you the other night, that he loves you. He just doing that because of his guilt. You see we lost our little girl while he was watching him and she looked exactly like Bisa here."