The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 1)

Taehyung POV

      After a exhausting day  I entered a coffee shop with my bodyguards and bestfriends, then my bodyguards lead us to a table. I am a mafia king and 23 years old, I just completed a mission so I went here to freshen up my mind. As I was calling someone on the phone, a girl that had big glasses on her face approached me which I suppose was a waitress here. "H-hi misters, c-can I get your o-order?" she asked in a low voice, but I can still hear it. It was our first time here so I'll just order the best coffee "We want the best coffee here" I said emotionless.

Y/N POV

     I am Y/n and 19 years old, a college student. I don't have parents because I think they already abandoned me when I was 13 years old, but I have my amazing grandpa who took care of me when my parents abandoned me, until now. I have a part time job here at the coffee shop because I want to help my grandpa. I am a shy girl and  I don't have friends because they all think that I am poor and a nerd. Well.. yes I am poor, but we manage our finances well. I don't think I'm a nerd because I just have a big glassed, but I don't have a braces because my teeth are perfectly fine. I don't know why I am shy around people.. but I am  actually goofy around my grandpa and he is goofy too.

    As I was serving  coffee to a costumer. When the bell rang, indicating that there is a new costumer. I looked to see who is it, I saw men wearing  black suits. They must be rich.. but then, I saw a man that caught my attention, he is a handsome and has a perfect face. But I think he is a type of cold person? I came back to my senses  when my boss called me "Yah, Y/n-ah go get their orders before they kill you!" she whisper yell from afar "n-ne" I responded before I approach the new costumers.. they look so scary.

    "H-hi misters, w-what are your o-orders?"  I asked stuttering unable to look directly in their eyes "We want the best coffee here" one of the handsome guy replied coldly, I knew it, he is a cold guy. Tsk, he should change that attitude before I smack him. 

    After moments of preparation, I offered them our best selling coffee and after they ordered, I went to the other costumers to take their orders. When a little girl approached me "Unnie, you look so pwetty~" the little girl said as I got shy "Aww thank you, you look pretty too! Where is your parents?" "They're at our table, bye miss beautiful I gtg!" she said while running towards her parents and I just chuckled at her compliment. Who wouldn't be happy when a kid compliments you?    (Little did she know that someone is watching her with a smile formed on his lips)

Taehyung POV

    Meanwhile, when I was sipping my coffee, someone caught my attention when a kid shouted "Unnie, you look pwetty~" I looked at the kid and when I was about to shout at her because I don't want any noises, when I heard a sweet voice "Aww thank you, you look pretty too!" it was the girl earlier, her voice was so sweet. I didn't know her voice sounded so sweet like honey since I noticed she had a low and shy voice. I looked at the girl and not gonna lie.. she is actually pretty, but her glasses is just big and she spoke again which make my heart melt "Where is your parents?" oh god, her voice and face is like an angel, then the kid spoke again "They're at our table, bye miss beautiful I gtg!" and then she chuckled lightly. HER SMILE IS FREAKING ADDICTIVE!!WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!

    I didn't notice that I've been staring at her for a minute now, with a smile crept on my face. But then I came back to my senses when I saw my friends smirking at me, this is embarrassing so I put my cold face again and spoke "W-what? Let's go, we still have some work to do" they just chuckle and nod, I put a tip on the table and left. You're gonna be mine soon..