The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 7)

Y/n POV

     Me and Tata's friends were talking, when someone knocked on the door so I spoke "Come in!" then a doctor came inside "Good afternoon, Ms. Y/n and misters, she is now ok so she can be discharged tomorrow." he said as I smiled widely "Yay!" I cheered and they just chuckled.

-Next Day-

     "Omo, I'm so excited to move to a new house!" I said happily and they chuckled including my grandpa. Well, we are moving to Tata's house, because he said that he really missed me and he wants to see my face everyday lol.  But I also missed him so I just agreed.

     We arrived at their house- I mean a MANSION, this mansion is so BIG! "Do you like it, Princess?" he asked me and I quickly answered "YES!" he chuckled "Gaja!" I nod happily and walked inside the mansion and his friends.

     I am unpacking my things with the help of my grandpa and he spoke "Y/n, dear.." "ne?" I asked while looking at him "I'm gonna tell you the lies that I told you before... I actually didn't plan your marriage with Taehyung, he just told me that you made a promise with him that you will get married together in the future, I can see in your eyes that you both really love each other even when you were just kids that time. And the other lie that I told you is that your parents didn't abandon you, I told them to leave the country and come back when everything is fine, they can't handle all those sadness and they were depressed that time that you didn't recognize them. They left a lot of money for us while they are away. I just can't tell you that we had a lot of money because I know that you will ask me where I found that money and that time is that I am not a mafia anymore. I'm really sorry my dear, I did that for your own sake, please forgive me..." 

     I hugged him and said "Its ok grandpa, you did the right thing, and no need to apologize because you didn't do anything wrong. Thank you for taking care of me and for the lessons that you taught me.." "Hehe, let's stop this drama now, I don't wanna cry today~" he said, and then Tata shouted downstairs "Guys, the food is ready!" we chuckled and I shout back "Coming!~" "Gaja!" grandpa said with a smile.

     We were eating and laughing when Tata said something "Princess, I have something to show you tomorrow, so be ready ok?" "B-but how about my school?" I asked "I'm gonna show it to you after school" "But how about my work?" "You already quitted your job, besides you don't need a part-time job anymore and just focus on your studies" "b-but--" " no more buts" "YAH WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CUTTING ME OFF?!" I shouted and they all flinched except for my grandpa "That's one of her new personality, btw" my grandpa said calmly "I-" I glared at Tata and they all kept silent, while me and my grandpa just smirked and continued eating.

-Next Day-

Taehyung POV

     I am gonna take my Princess to school. We are here in my car and then she spoke "I miss my parents" she sighed while looking outside the window "Don't worry, you'll see them..soon..." I whispered the last part

     We arrived at her school, and now we are in the hallway while holding hands. I can feel all the stares that the students are giving to us and I just smirked.

Y/n POV

     We were walking down the hallway and I can feel all the glares that the girls are throwing at me, I just kept my head low and whispered something to Tata "Y-yah, w-why are they looking at us like that?" he noticed how uncomfortable I was and whispered back "Don't worry, I can handle it- STOP LOOKING AT US!" he yelled, and now all of them are looking away "Wah- you've got some power, dude!" I playfully punched his shoulder "Of course, who wouldn't be scared of a 'Mafia King'" he said confidently as I scoff "Mafia King my ass, I can actually beat you up" "Tsk, we both know that you're wrong, right?" "What about a 1v1?" I asked confidently "Y-yah, I'm just joking, you know?" he pouted and I just chuckled at his cuteness. How can someone be a 'Cold Mafia King' and a 'cutie' tho?

Taehyung POV
     We just continued to walk, when I saw a group of guys that are starting at my Princess. She noticed it and just smiled at them, WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! I mean- she can only smile at me- ugh, I wanna kill those guys, they're lucky because my Princess is just beside me, because if not- I might kill them right away. I just glared at them and they looked away while shivering in fear "Why would you smile at them?" I asked her "Huh, why not?" "B-because- I- uh- a- e- i- o- u- (joke XD)" I stutter "Oh c'mon, don't be jealous~" she pinched my cheek and continued walking "I-I'm not jealous?" "Yeah yeah, you're 'NOT' jealous~" "Aish, just go to your class, I still have some work to do" "Okie, bye-bye!~" "Bye, Princess!~" I waved at her and left.