The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 8)

Y/n POV

     I was talking to Yerie unnie, the others are not here because they are not in the same class as us, when someone opened the door and we looked in the direction at the door and saw a man with a black suit just like Tata's bodyguards. "Sir, I am here to take Ms. Y/n because Mr. KIm told me to pick her up" wth- I told him after school! UGH, my teacher nod and just stood hesitantly because I have a weird feeling. nut I just shrugged it off and waved at Yere unnie and she waved back.

     "Please go inside, Ms. Y/n" he guides me to go inside the van while I am shivering in fear. As soon as I got inside, I saw a lot of men in a black suit, so I assume that they are Tata's men. But then, someone put a handkerchief on my nose, I felt so dizzy and I heard one of them spoke "Boss, the girl is now with us" and then everything went black.

Taehyung POV

     As I was doing my work happily because of my surprise to my Princess later. Well,  I am gonna show her- I was cut off by my phone ringing so I looked at the number and its Yeri so I answered it "What is it?" I asked "Eeeek! Taehyung- ah, Y/n is with your bodyguards now! Y/n told me that you will show something to her and she is really excited, mind telling me what is it?~" she asked happily and I furrowed my eyebrows "What? I didn't send my bodyguards.. there... I GTG!" I hunged up, my princess is in danger! This is all my fault, I called a meeting and told them about what happened. When we were in the middle of discussing, someone called me but I didn't answer, but it called again so I decided to answer it "Who's this?!" I asked irritated "Woah, calm down dude! I just want to inform you, that your 'Princess' is now in my hands, you have 1 hour to get her. Bye-bye~" "Don't you dare touch her, Sehun!" he hunged up as I ruffled my hair in frustration, I ended the meeting and told her grandpa about what happened, but he just said "She'll be fine.. Just bring a car and drive her home, make sure that she is safe, ok?" well.. that's weird, but I didn't listen.

Y/n POV

     I woke up in an unfamiliar room and with duct tape on my hands and my mouth, its dark here and it kinda looks like a basement, then I heard someone spoke "This is just gonna be easy, we're just gonna use her to get Taehyung's position" I looked at the direction of the voice and saw two men back facing me, I looked at around to check if no one is looking at me. Fortunately, there's no one looking at me so I used my strength to break the duct tape on my hands.

     After a few minutes of trying, I finally broke it, and I took off the duct tape on my mouth. How stupid they are lol, they don't know how to kidnap someone, no wonder why my Tata is better than them, a smirk formed on my lips.

     I pretended that I am still asleep when a guy spoke "Woah, calm down dude! I just want to inform you that your 'Princess' is now in my hands. You still have 1 hour to get her, bye~" I scoff and then stood up "Yah" I said calmly "H-how did you-" "Are you guys stupid or just dumb? You freaking used a duct tape on me!" "Don't underestimate us, or else I will kill you.." "Then kill me!" he was kinda shocked by my  words "Are you sure-" I cut him off by kicking his private part "Y-y-yah, how d-d-dare you?!" he gasps loudly and I smirked "I may be a Shy Girl, but I am not a weak girl..."

     I punch him in his face, I took his gun and left. I was looking around to find a door to escape, and then I saw a door so I opened it and saw a lot of men. I smirked, when they saw me they attacked me and ofc I fight back.

     Phew, that was easy. They are all dead now hehe, and then I saw a door so I think I can escape now. Just when I opened the door, I saw 5 men "Yah! How can you escape?!" one man asked and I just yawned "Come here, I wanna go home now, I miss my Tata" I said "You punk!" then they attacked me but I just shoot them with my gun and now they are dead when someone spoke "O.. M.. G.." a familiar voice spoke and I knew who is it and saw my Tata and a lot of men with wide eyes.

Taehyung POV

     We are now here at my enemy's house, as I hop out from my car my eyes widened from the view aswell as my men and my bestfriends, my Princess just shoot 5 men, and then she looked at my direction when she heard me "O.. M.. G.." "Perfect timing, let's go?" she asked me while all of us were still shocked "Y-your grandpa's right" I stuttered a bit, still shocked at the view "Huh?" she asked "Where are the other men that kidnapped you?" "Oh- they're dead- but I only kicked the private part of the man who just called my Tata on the phone, hehe" she laughed awkwardly while scratching her neck "W-what, h-how?" Hoseok hyung asked "Check the whole house!" I ordered my men.