The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 6)

-End of Flashbacks-

Y/N POV

     I got emotional and I can't forgive myself because I let the persons that I love to suffer like this, without me knowing, and it's all because of me, this is all my fault! "I am really sorry Tata, I'm really sorry for what I did, I can't forgive myself for what I did to all of you!" I cried "Shh.. its all ok now, hm? You don't need to be sorry my Princess, its not your fault, ok?" he kept mumbling things to make me calm down while hugging me. After a few moments, I finally calmed down.

     I am talking with my Tata when someone opened the door, so we looked to see who it is and saw my friends and my grandpa with a smile plastered on their face. I opened my arms wide for them to hug me and then they hugged me, we let go of the hug so I can hug my grandpa, too. "I'm happy that your memories are back, my dear.." "I'm sorry that I let you all suffer.." "Its all ok now Y/n-ie, everything is ok now, hm?" Wendy unnie reassured me with a smile "Aish, come here, I missed you guys so much~" I pout and they all hugged me.

     I spent my whole day with them, its night rn, and everyone already left except for Tata. Its kinda silent so I decided to broke it "I miss those old days when we were just a kid-" he cut me off "Pfft- you're still a kid" I scoff "Look who's saying- aren't you the one who will always cry when his parents didn't buy him a gucci~" "YAH! T-That was back then, you know?" he pouted "Tsk- spoiled brat" I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah, you win.." he said in defeat as I stick my tongue out but then...

     He kissed my cheeks and I can feel my cheeks burning, I covered it and spoke "Y-yah! W-Why did you d-do that?" "What do you mean?" he asked innocently "You know what I mean-" he cut me off "Like this-" he then kissed my cheek again, I think I think my eyes will pop out soon "Y-yah--" I was cut off by him hovering above me "W-what are y-you doing?" I asked while blushing "Let's sleep" then he lies down beside me and hugged me "Good night, Princess~" he kissed my forehead, istg this boy "G-goodnight, Tata~" then we drifted off to sleep.

-Next Day-

     I was staring at my handsome Tata's face. Gosh, I missed this boy so much. As I was staring at his face, I didn't notice that he is now waking up "I know I'm handsome, feel free to stare" he said as I got startled by his husky voice. "A-ah- w-what do you m-mean? I-I'm not staring at you, hehe.." I awkwardly laughed while trying to look away to hide my blushing face, but he cupped my cheeks as my eyes turned to him. We were only an inch away, his nose is now touching mine, I can feel my heart beating so fast- ASKSJDFJ "You look so beautiful as always, Princess~" he said which made my face like a tomato "Ouk- are you blushing?~" he teased me as I playfully hit his arm "N-no, ofc not!" "Eeekk, my Princess is blushing~" he teased me more, as my cheeks are getting more red when something came into my precious mind. I kissed his cheek and quickly looked down, he froze on his spot and spoke "D-did you just k-kiss me? Omo, omo, do it again- do it again!~" he said cheerfully. Aish this baby.

     I was about to kiss him on his cheek when someone opened the door, so I accidentally pushed him off the bed "AKK!" he groaned and stood up while massaging his butt "Oh my NAMJESUS! I'm so sorry, are you ok?" "You pwushed me, you hwurt mwee~" he baby talk while pouting, but then turned into a cold face when someone fake coughs.

Taehyung POV

     "Ehe- ehem" Jin hyung fake coughs "Oh- hyung, what are you guys doing here? Oh- Princess, these are my friends. Guys, introduce yourselves" "Hi, my name is Jin and I'm 'Worldwide Handsome'" she just chuckled at his behavior "Hi I am Namjoon, but you can call me RM" "Hi I am Yoongi and you can call me Yoongi" "I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-hope but you can call me Hoseok" "Hi cutie, I'm Jimin~" he winked and I got jealous "Y-yah, she's mine!" I said and they chuckled "My name is Jungkook,  but you can call me Kookie and I am an International Playboy" "Oh, h-hi guys m-my name is Y/n.." she said shyly, cute.