The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 4)

Y/n POV

-Time Skip-

     It's the middle of the class when someone opened the door, so we all looked to see who is it and our eyes widened because its none other than Kim Taehyung. "S-sir, w-what brings you h-here?" the teacher asked and he spoke "Go back to what you are teaching, I just came here to visit my babygirl" he then looked at me while my friends are squealing.

     I don't know- but why is there a weird feeling on my stomach? I just shrugged it off and then Taehyung walked towards me, I suddenly got shy so I kept my head low. He sat beside me and then the teacher continued his lesson.

     I was copying what the teacher's writing on the board  and I can feel Taehyung's stares. I feel like my cheeks are getting red so I slightly covered my face with my hands because of shyness and then he held my hand "Don't hide your face, babygirl" I slightly removed my hand away from him without glancing at him and continued writing.

Taehyung POV

     I just chuckled at her cuteness, she's still my shy girl and my...                       

     Its been half an hour now and I saw my babygirl, sleeping peacefully, probably tired. I let her rest first, but when the teacher was about to wake her up "Don't" I said coldly and he nod "O-okay, sir" then he went back teaching.

     I was admiring my babygirl's face, when I heard her mumbling things, cute. But then I heard her say something that made me happy and teared up "Tata.. Tata.. Tata.. TATA!!!" she woke up while panting heavily and crying as I panicked "Princess, are you ok??!" I asked loudly and now all of the attention goes to us.

Y/n POV

     I woke up from my sleep, panting heavily while crying and Tata ke0pt running through my mind, when I heard someone spoke loudly "Princess, are you okay?!!" I looked to see who is it and saw Taehyung, my head is now hurting, while some words kept running through my mind "Tata.. Princess.. there's a truck behind you.. Wendy unnie.. Seulgi unnie.. Irene unnie.. Joy unnie.. Yeri unnie.." I kept hearing those words by the sound of a kid that just sounds like me, and everything went black.

     I woke up from a bad head ache, so I caress my head and look around "hospital?" I whispered to myself and then I felt something heavy on my thighs so I decided to check it, I saw a man back facing me while lying down on my thighs, so I slightly tapped his head and finally he looked up, and when he saw me, he widened his eyes. "Princess, are you ok now? Are you hurt?" Taehyung asked "P-princess.. a-and y-you are my T-Tata?" I asked him "Y-you remember me now?" he said with tears forming on his eyes "T-Tata-- TATA?!!!" I finally remembered him! I hugged him tightly and he gladly hugged me back "Omg, I finally remembered you!! b-but *brokes the hug* h-how did I forget you?" I asked as I heard him sigh "Well..."