The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 10 Finale)

-After 1 month-

Y/n POV

      Its been a month now, we're all living in Tata's mansion and our bond became stronger than ever, there's no day that I didn't, its always been a happy day. So this is the feeling that you have a family, friends, and lover that will always be there for you. They're always making my day better, I don't what I will do if they are not with me.

     I am getting ready for my date with Tata. Well, he asked me for a date and ofc I accepted it. When I was about to leave the house my phone rang indicating that someone is calling me so I looked at the caller ID and saw 'Jungkook Oppa' so I answered it "Hel--" he cut me off "Y/N, TAEHYUNG IS IN DANGER, GO TO THE *****PARK!" "WHAT?! Ok-ok, I will go there now!" I left the house and asked for a driver to drive me where Jungkook Oppa told me to go.

     I was trembling in fear while thinking about what's happening to my Tata. Finally, the car stopped so I think we are here. I immediately got out of the car, but as soon as I got out of the car, I saw a very elegant place, I furrowed y eyebrows and it hits me, this is a surprise for others and I think I got the wrong address, I should go now!

     When I was about to leave someone spoke from behind which made me flinched "Ms. Y/n, please follow the path" he smiled "M-me?" I asked and he nodded "U-uh, o-ok?" I bowed at him and decided to follow the path, and then I noticed that there are pictures hanging on the fence, I checked the pictures and I saw me and Tata's pictures when we were just kids, I smiled formed on my lips. I kept looking at the pictures while walking through the path and I didn't notice that someone is already in front of me, then a guy fake coughs as I flinched, I looked at the front and saw Tata in a formal suit and a handsome face as always.

     "Princess, you gave color to my life, you are the reason why I am in the position of a 'Mafia King' because you gave me the motivation to work hard, you are the cause of my smile, the times that you don't remember me and suffering because you are not by my side is the worst thing that ever happened but I didn't give up just for you. Do you know what date today is?" he asked "I-Its November 18" "November 19 is the day that you were born, that day is the first that I met you, this is also the date that we promised each other that we would get married in the future, this is also the place where I asked you if I could marry you *kneels down* Kang Y/n, that day I did not catch you, so that means you didn't answer my question yet, so now I will ask what I've wanting to ask for a long time. Kang Y/n *tooks out a read small box* will you marry me?"

     I am really shocked, I can feel my tears that are forming in my eyes, the man that I loved and cherished the most is here kneeling down in front of me with a ring "Y-yes!" and then he put the ring on my ring finger and I finally let out my tears "Thank you so much, Princess, thank you, I love you so much!" "I love you too, my Tata~" we hugged each other for 30 seconds but then we heard some weird crying sounds so we let go of the hug and saw our friends wiping their fake tears while fake crying "My Y/n-ie is *sniff* getting married now! huhuhu~" Seulgi unnie fake cries more "M-my Taehyung-ie is getting m-married *sniff* now! huhuhu~" Jin Oppa fake cries too.

Taehyung POV

     Aish these kids, but I know how to stop them from crying hehe "Guys, let's eat now!" I shouted and they all stopped fake crying and walked towards the table like nothing happened.

     But when we were just about to go to the table, we saw our parents and grandpas crying except for Daniel and Jennie who's just eating cake while looking at them confused "W-why are you-" grandpa cut me off "They're getting married now~" "I know right, my bruda!" "I am hungry now, can we eat?" We've been waiting for her for 1 hour now and we didn't even eat yet~" grandpa added as I chuckled "We can eat now!" I said which made them happy "Finally~" and they stopped fake crying, istg these people are weird but I love them so much. I intertwined my hand with my Princess and pulled her gently to sit. 

     We were eating when Y/n's mom said something to me "Taehyung-ah, please take care of our daughter, we trust you ok?" "Don't worry eomma, I will treat her as my Queen and I will never hurt her" I smiled at her and she nodded, then we continued eating.

-2 months later-

Y/n POV

     I am now walking with my dad to the altar to marry my beloved handsome Tata, I am really glad that I met him again, he is the most perfect man in this world, the man that I will love 'till the end of my life in this world.

Meanwhile Taehyung POV

     I am here standing at the altar, waiting for my Princess. As soon as she entered I felt like my whole world is in slow motion, the girl that I dreamed to be with, the most beautiful girl that I met in my whole life, the girl that I loved before and I will love 'till my last breath is now there walking towards me to marry me. 

     His dad passed me her hand and said "I trust you Taehyung-ah, please take care of my baby, ok?" "I will, appa" I gave him a reassuring smile and faced my beautiful Princess, my heart melted when she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. (I don't know anything about wedding things since I'm just attending a wedding for food and I don't know what the priest is saying since I was just thinking about the food when I am attending a wedding UwU) "Now I pronounced you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the priest announced and I smiled and took off her veil. This is our first kiss because I only kiss her on her cheeks or forehead, the kiss is passionate and full of love, we pulled away after a minute to catch our breaths and rest our heads to each other as the crowd cheered for us "I love you, Princess~" "I love you too, Tata~" 

 Y/n POV

-At the Wedding Reception (My favorite part to eat ;3)-

     I was watching my friends dancing with their boyfriends, while Tata's friends are flirting with their girlfriends, Well, the boys' girlfriends actually have a weird name. Ok, I'll explain UwU, Jin Oppa girlfriend's name is 'Jinnie', Namjoon Oppa is 'Namjinnie', Yoongi Oppa is 'Yoonji', Hoseok Oppa is 'Haskie' (I'm sorry abt the name I ran out of ideas), Jimin Oppa is  'Chiminie', Jungkook Oppa is 'Janekook'. Ik their names are weird but I love their personality.

     I was eating when Tata whispered something to me "Can't wait for the honeymoon, babygirl ;)" I choked on my food, Oh god, I almost forgot about the honeymoon!!

-2 years later-

Taehyung POV

     I.. am.. STRESSED! Well, because of- "Tata, I WANT CAKE!" my wife shouted "Okay, coming!" I shout back a bit because I'm in the kitchen and she's in the living room "W-why are you s-shouting? You don't love me anymore~" she cried and I quickly rushed to her "No baby, don't cry, I didn't mean to shout at you, I love you, ok? Here's your cake" I hander her cake, she stopped crying and she smiled widely then eats the cake that I gave her. Its always like this because of her mood swings. Yes, she is 9 months pregnant now and she will give birth to my son soon.

     We were cuddling on our bed while watching her favorite show 'Dora The Explorer' "I'm so lucky to have you, my Princess" "Me too" she replied still focusing on her show "I love you, My Shy Girl..." "I love you too, My Mafia King-- AH!" "What happened?!" I asked her while panicking "M-My water broke-" "What water- OH MY GOD LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" then my friends walk inside the room while panting heavily "WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!" Jin hyung asked "HER WATER BROKE--" "AHHH!! LET'S GO NOW!" I carried her in bridal style to the car and drove to the hospital while the other members fainted.

~THE END~