The Mafia King and The Shy Girl (Part 9)

Taehyung POV

     They finally came back and one of my bodyguards spoke "S-sir, they're all dead except for Sehun" we all widened our eyes and saw Sehun's body lying on the ground with a black eye "Wow.." Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung mumbled at the same time "A-ah Princess, I just want to tell you that this man's dad which is our dads' enemy is the one who almost killed you.." "His dad is the one who hit me with a truck?!" she asked and I nodded "Where's his dad?!" "H-he is already dead" "Ah, I see.. maybe this man will just pay for what his dad did to me before-"

Y/n POV

     I took out my gun and shot him right on his head and smirked, I looked at them innocently but they all gasp "I- h-how can you d-do that?" Jungkook oppa asked with wide eyes "I'll explain it to you later, Gaja?" I asked and they nodded multiple times.

     I am now with Tata in his car and something came to my mind "Tata, you told me that you will show something to me, can you please tell me what it is?" 

Taehyung POV
     "Ani, it was a surprise ok? And- aish its a surprise, you'll see 'them' later.." I whisper the 'them', she pouts and gave me her puppy eyes, Aww so cute- NO NO, Taehyung-ah, don't fall for her trap "Pwease" she pouted more, but I'm not gonna fall for it "Mhm, I won't tell you~" I shook my head as a 'no', she crossed her arms and looked outside the window "Princess, are you mad? Don't worry we're here at the mansion now, just change your clothes and I'm gonna show you my surprise, ok?" her face lit up and her pout turned into a wide smile "Yay!" as soon as I parked the car, she immediately hops out from the car and ran inside the mansion happily while the others are confused about her behavior.

     "How does she look so innocent but literally killed 51 men?!" Yoongi hyung asked not believing what just happened earlier and I just chuckled "Idk, why not ask her later? Let's go inside and I'll ask her how can she fight and use a gun" I said, they nod and we walked inside.

     As soon as the maids opened the door for us, I saw my Princess in a beautiful but normal dress, how can she be so fast? "I'm ready!" she shouted happily, gosh she's so cute! "I see.. btw- can I ask you something before we go?" "Sure, what is it?" "Who taught you how to fight and use a gun?" "Well, grandpa taught me but I don't know why-" she was cut off by her grandpa coming out of nowhere "I taught you that because I want you to know how to protect yourself and I want you to be a 'Mafia Queen' in the future"  we widened our eyes "M-me, a-a mafia queen? Why me??" she asked "Yeah, you didn't want to be a Mafia Queen?" "Well.. uh- I mean its pretty cool to be a mafia queen tho.. maybe yes?" I was shocked and happy at the same time by her statement "So does that mean that you are gonna work with me after your school?"  I asked and she nodded "Yay! Let's go now?" "Gaja!" then we waved goodbye to them and left.

Y/N POV

     We are here at Tata's car feeling happy but I suddenly felt guilty for killing those men who kidnapped me because they just kidnapped me but didn't do anything more worst than that except for the dad of that Sehun for hitting me with a truck before, Tata noticed it and asked "Princess, are you ok? You seem bothered about something" I sighed and looked down "I-I feel guilty for killing those men.." he slightly smiled "Don't worry Princess, you didn't kill innocent people, they did a lot of illegal things here in South Korea, especially they killed a lot of innocent people, so be happy because this is just like your first mission of being a 'Mafia Queen'" I chuckled and nodded "Let's go, we're here now!" he added and we got out from the car happily, I looked at the place and its a restaurant but it looks so luxurious.

     We walked inside and then Tata pulled me gently to a table, I feel all the stares that the people are throwing at me and they all look so rich so I just kept my head low. Tata waved his hand but I didn't dare to look up because of shyness, then 3 people sat in front of us, I heard a very familiar voice that I loved and miss the most spoke "We missed you so much, baby~" I looked up and I can't believe what I am seeing rn, am I dreaming?! "E-Eomma,  A-Appa?" they nod happily as tears formed in my eyes because of happiness, I really missed them so much, I stood up from my seat and hugged them so tight "I miss you so much~" "We miss you too, honey~" 

     I broke the hug when I noticed a little boy just looked like me sucking his lollipop "A-appa, who is this boy?" I asked and they smile sweetly "He is your little brother Kang Daniel and he is 5 years old" appa said as I gasp dramatically and smiled "Omo- I have a little brother! Hey Daniel, I am Y/n, your noona!" I introduced myself happily and he looked at me "N-noona?" he asked cutely and I squealed, my parents and Tata just chuckled at my behavior "I finally had  a little brother to call me 'Noona'!" I cheered happily.

     We spent the rest of the day talking and laughing. It was the happiest thing in my whole life, to be with my parents after a long time since that incident that happened before. Successively good thing these days, first I had friends that I could trust, second I have found the man that I loved before until now, and third I finally met my parents again after 7 years with my little brother. This is the best thing that happened in my life and its all thanks to my Tata.

-Time Skip at Night-

Taehyung POV

     We were eating with Y/n's grandpa, parents, and my bestfriends in my mansion when someone knocked on the door, I let my maids open it, and as soon as they opened it someone shouted and I know who it is "Your awesome grandpa is- MY BROTHER?!" my grandpa shouted "MY BROTHER!!" they brotherly hugged each other as we looked at them weirdly "Don't worry, my grandpa's always like that hehe" me and Princess said at the same time while laughing awkwardly "How are you my bruda?!" "I'm fine my bruda! How 'bout you?" "I'm fine too, my bruda!" "Are they always like that, my bruda?" Jungkook whispered at me " I guess so, my bruda.." I whispered back "Oh- Taehyung-ah, who is this girl right here? She looks so familiar" "Oh, she's Y/n-" he cut me off "Omo, your memories are back?" "Y-yes" she nodded "I'm so happy for you my dear!" "Thank you!" she smiled "Since when did you guys came back?" I asked "We just came back a while ago" appa said, my dad hugged her dad and my mom hugged her mom. Actually, our family is really good friends. Obviously, our grandpas are bestfriends, our appas are friends, our eommas are friends and our grandmas that are in heaven now are friends. Cool right?

     We were eating and talking to each other, especially our grandpas when I noticed that my little sister Jennie is smiling like an idiot so I looked to see who is she staring at and my jaw dropped because I saw Daniel who is also smiling at her, I checked if my Princess is looking at them and surprisingly she is also looking at them with a wide smile so I whispered at her "Psst" she hummed in response "These kids are literally looking at each other while smiling like an idiot, why are they like that?" "I guess love is in the air-" she whispered back but I cut her off "But they are still kids!" I whisper yell but she chuckled "Didn't you know that we are just like them when we were kids?" then flashbacks came into my mind "Well, you're right.."