25 - A Flair for the Dramatic

☻♡

☻♡

25 - A Flair for the Dramatic

Days passed. Weeks passed. Months passed.

Not being able to find Michael for a long period of time was something that was expected by Ashton, Luke, and Calum. But it didn't make them any less restless for the day that they would finally find the hiding hitman after an unsuccessful five months.

But they knew that they would, especially Ashton. They were going to find the complicated one and they were going to finally put this mess behind them and to help Michael with his conflicted emotions.

"I'm nervous." Ashton stated.

Luke and Calum gave each other a knowing look before putting their attention on the eldest out of them all. "You always say that now." Calum frowned towards him.

"Because it's always the same outcome. We're given a tip due to Mali-Koa's hit, we check it out, it comes back to be inaccurate, and I kill the dumb fuck who wastes our time and gives me false hope."

"You need to remember what you told me the first time we left empty handed, sweetheart. Every time that we check into a new tip you need to think of it as if it's finally the one. As if it's finally the one that is going to lead us to Michael." Luke said as he turned his body sideways in order to peer at the two that were in the back of Luke's car together.

"This doesn't look like Michael." Ashton stated as he looked out of the window to see them outside of an extremely run down and dirty house placed in the middle of the bad part of town.

"He is hiding. That would be the whole point." Calum sighed as he looked out at the house that was potentially holding Michael according to the information reported to Mali-Koa by a random woman that was connected to the underground, illegal world by being a part of the hitman company.

She reported that she caught sight of Michael walking alone during a dark night and that she was able to follow him to this house. But so many of these stories have been reported and they all have been proven as wrong with no sign of Michael.

"I miss him so much." Ashton frowned with his eyes still set onto the house.

"I know." Calum frowned and ran his fingers through Ashton's golden curls, "I miss him too."

"Are you two ready to go check it out?" Luke asked as he turned the car off a few houses down from their targeted one.

"Yeah. Let's do it." Calum said in affirmation before asking Ashton, "Are you ready, sweet thing?"

"I might be sad, but I'm still badass. I'm ready."

Luke chuckled from the front seat, "There's my boy."

"I'm a man, Luke." Ashton rolled his eyes in distaste for Luke's word choice.

"Sorry." Luke sent him a smirk after he turned his body sideways again, "There's my man."