Chapter 3: The Exam

A bright light shone into a green haired boy's room, waking him from his slumber. It had been 7 months since that fateful day of Izuku's receival of One For All. He had trained his ass off and gained a better control of his smoke quirk, he had become a lot stronger with using it.

"Ugh..." The boy groaned as he sat up from his position. It was the day of the entrance exam. The day he had been training for, for months. The boy's room was filled with the smell of a fireplace, something his mother complained about recently.

Izuku had begun to smell like smoked wood, and while not unpleasant it wasn't always a desired smell from people. Oh well, sucks for them. Izuku stood from his bed and headed for the shower, he had no time to waste!

Izuku stepped outside of his room to see her already in the kitchen, preparing her son a good breakfast so that he can have a good start to the day. He had a big exam ahead of him, and he had to make sure to start the day right so he could give it his all!

After his shower, the boy dressed himself in his usual comfy clothes before sitting at the dining room table, his mother joining him soon after. She smiled at her son who had begun devouring his meal. He was going to take a step towards his dream. She couldn't be prouder.

The two ate in a comfortable silence, before it was time for Izuku to go. He sat down at the entrance of their apartment and began to put on his red high-tops.

"Izuku, before you go..!" Inko called, grabbing her son's attention. The short woman stood behind him as he turned his head to face her. "Give it you all! You can do it!"

Izuku smirked, and gave his mother a thumbs up before running out of the door. He now had his mother's faith with him, along with All Might's.

He couldn't let them down!

Izuku blew out a puff of smoke as he walked onto the campus of UA. There were loads of other kids staring at him, and whispering amongst themselves. He sighed, and glared at them.

There wasn't any time for this, shouldn't these people be focusing on themselves? They have an exam to take for Christ's sake. Izuku then noticed a girl trip in front of him and instinctively reached out to catch her.

He was successful in this task as he gripped onto her arm, and pulled her back up to her feet. She should be more careful, yet the girl looked oddly familiar...

The girl had onyx eyes, and dark purple hair. She was definitely quite short and petite, yet her rocker look really appealed to Izuku. She had jacks dangling from her earlobes, meaning she had a mutant quirk. She looked badass, and yet... Beautiful. She's a cute girl, he had to admit.

"Would be bad luck if you fell, right? Be more careful next time." Izuku advised, as he released the girl from his grip. She scratched the back of her head and nodded. Such a hot guy was talking to her..!

'Holy crap he's hot!' She thought as she watched Izuku stomp out his cigarette. She had stared at the boy which caused him to give her a questioning expression, and wave his hand in front of her face. She quickly snapped back into reality.

"O-Oh! Sorry, uh... Thanks for saving me back there." She said, blushing as she just stared at the guy for like a solid two minutes. He must think she's a creep now!

"Right. Well, I'll be seeing you..." He trailed off, implying that she give him her name. The girl looked at him confused for a second before understanding what he was asking for.

"Oh, um, I'm Kyouka Jirou. Nice to meet you." She stated, bowing slightly as she introduced herself. She didn't know why she did, but this guy emanated an energy of pure power and superiority. It was honestly really frightening, yet intriguing at the same time.