Chapter 4: First Day

'Let's see... 1-A... 1-A- Ah, there it is.' Izuku thought, as he found the large door labelled with his class's name. The boy slammed the sliding door open, and was met with Bakugou getting berated by that four-eyed jerk from his entrance exam.

"Heh." He said pointing and laughing at the two of them bickering. Unfortunately for him, Iida noticed him next and began to dash over. God damnit, why couldn't he catch a break?

"You're the boy from the exam! You saved that girl's life, as if you knew there was more to the-" He began to shout, before Izuku groaned in annoyance and covered his ears. It was too early for this.

"Listen, I don't care what you have to say right now." He started adjusting his beanie. It might've been against the dress code, but it's not like they could stop him. "What's your name?"

"U-Um, it's Tenya Iida. Nice to meet you." He introduced, holding a hand out for a handshake. Izuku shook the boy's hand, crushing his hand with his grip without knowing which caused the boy to wince in pain.

"Oh! Sorry. Nice to meet you, Iida. I'm Izuku Midori-" He started before being interrupted by a voice from behind him.

"Oh, Midoriya! You got in, that's great!" It was Kyouka Jirou, the girl he had saved during the exam. She smiled up at him; did he get taller since the last time she had seen him? He actually hadn't grown at all, Kyouka was just thinking about when he was crouched down on the ground during the entrance exam.

"Yeah, it's good to see you got in as well, Jirou. I was really hoping a cute girl like you wouldn't be casted aside by the school." Izuku stated, causing the girl to blush. She jacked him in the neck with her jacks and caused the boy to be brought to one knee as it hurt a lot.

"You're really gonna make me lose all respect for you." She said, before bursting out laughing as he began to play dead like a dog.

"That hurts, y'know!? I'm dead now. You've killed me!" He exclaimed, placing a hand over his heart dramatically. Kyouka continued to laugh at the boy's idiotic display until a voice was heard from behind them.

"If you two are going to flirt then get out. We've got business to take care of." A gruff voice said from behind them. The group turned around to see someone who resembled a homeless man in a yellow sleeping bag. Yet he was also oddly familiar to Izuku.

The man then unzipped his sleeping bag and stood before them. He stood at 6 feet, and towered over the group before him. The students soon rushed to their seats, Izuku was seated behind Kyouka. The man walked into the classroom and reached into his sleeping bag.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Change into your gym uniforms and meet me outside. Be quick about it, and don't waste my time." He instructed, pulling out the UA gym uniform. It seemed as though the man was getting right into the lessons and completely disregarded the orientation. Not like Izuku even wanted to participate in that anyways.

The class headed to the changing rooms, and as soon as the boy had removed his shirt everyone had gotten a look at the boy's scars. He sighed as he felt the eyes on him, and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, pocketing them into his gym uniform. It was like people had never seen scars before.

"Quit staring." The boy said, turning to the other guys in the class. The guys in the class soon went back to what they were doing, but Bakugou glared at the boy even harder.

Midoriya then put his gym uniforms jacket on and closed his locker, as the guys in the class watched him pop a cigarette into his mouth, and walk out. Bakugou scowled at the boy, this damn copycat's got no chance here.

As soon as the boy stepped out of the locker room he lit his cigarette and was met face to face with the girls of the class, and Aizawa all staring at him with a cigarette in his mouth. Aizawa yawned, seemingly like he didn't care, but the girls all began to whisper amongst themselves. Aside from Kyouka of course as she had already been aware of his habit.