Day Four part 1

You wake up to Tubbo shaking you.

"Come on! It's another beach day! Wake up!"

"Five more minutes," grumbles Tommy, who had also slept in. You roll out of bed and change into your bathing suit in the bathroom, wearing your new dress over it. You and Tommy walk to the kitchen where everyone was already awake and gathered. At this point, everyone knows you like each other except for the two of you, and everyone takes every opportunity to play matchmaker.

"Hey Tommy, why don't you and y/n go put the umbrellas up while we finish packing and we'll meet you there," George suggests.

Tommy grumbles at the task but you and he take the umbrellas anyway. It's a quiet walk to the beach and you take few words to set up. It's not awkward, it's just early and neither of you feel like talking. It takes what feels like forever for everyone else to catch up with you and you're just laying on your back in the sand. "What?" You ask to their expectant faces. Disappointment ripples out from your question which confuses you even further. No one offers an explanation so you roll your eyes and grab their bags to help set up further. After everything is set up, you lay down to read and Tommy sits next to you to scroll twitter. Like magic, all your friends disappear and occupy themselves further down the beach.

"This chair is uncomfortable," Tommy complains.

"Then come lay down with me," you say.

"The sand is uncomfortable." You roll over so you're laying on your stomach.

"Rest your head on my back then." He rotates himself and gently lays his golden locks on your back.

"Much better." You can feel his deep voice vibrate on your skin which tickles, so you giggle. "Stop laughing! My pillow keeps moving!" He complains which only makes you giggle harder.

Further down the beach, Wilbur and Nikki are watching the scene unfold.

"They really have no clue, do they?" Wilbur says.

"I think we need to give them a push," Nikki suggests with a devilish grin. She walks over to a man with a paddle board. "Excuse me, sir? I'm trying to set up my two friends over there and I was wondering if we could borrow your paddle board. I promise we'll bring it right back." The man agrees and Wilbur helps Nikki carry it over to the two love birds.

"That man is letting us use his board, do you guys want to try it out?" Wilbur asks. You look at Tommy, who looks unsure.

"Come on, it'll be fun! Let's go!" You say. You already know how to use one so you're maneuvering the board while Tommy is sitting on the front. "Stop moving, we're gonna fall over!"

"So you mean I shouldn't do... this?" Tommy jerks to one side.

"No, stop!" You try to regain balance but it's difficult when you're laughing so hard.

"I guess you wouldn't want me to do this either." Tommy lears to the other side. This time, you completely topple over and fall into the cold ocean.

"Tommyinnit I fucking hate you!" You scream after coming to the surface and grabbing on to the side of the board so you don't float away.

"No, you don't." He smiles, leaning over so his face is next to yours. God that was attractive.

"Yeah you're right, I actually like you quite a bit."

"Are you being serious right now? Do you mean like as a friend?"

"Tommy you stupid idiot." You take his face in your hands and kiss him. His lips taste like salt water and happiness. The moment doesn't last long because when Tommy leans into you, the board flips him into the ocean as well. Now you are both splashing around, chasing the paddle board so you don't get stranded. You climb on, and this time both of you are sitting down. You start paddling back to shore.

"I guess this is my cue to ask you to be my girlfriend." Tommy blushes. You turn around, beaming.

"I accept."

A/N Anyone else super excited that after over a week of posting this story shit actually happens? Also before anyone asks, yes I did take a little inspo from the Tommy vlog. Stay in school kids but never put school before your mental health!