Day Five part 1

This morning you wake up and just lay there. "It's our last day," you say to yourself. You roll over and see Tommy still sleeping peacefully. With a small smile, you put your arm around him. You must have fallen back to sleep because the next thing you know, you wake up again as Tommy is getting out of bed.

"Good morning sleepyhead," he says as he turns around and notices you woke up.

"I don't want to get up."

"Come on, we have to take advantage of the time we have together." He takes your hand and physically pulls you out of bed. He continues to hold your hand, and the two of you greet everyone in the living room. They seem to be in the same sad, sleepy state as you are.

"Let's do something today," Nikki says.

"Like what?" asks George.

Tubbo suggests, "We could go to the beach again."

"Nah, we did that yesterday," you tell him.

Dream looks up from his phone where he was searching for activities in the area. "There's a boardwalk a few miles from here, it looks like it could be fun."

"Yeah, but that's an afternoon activity. Oh I know! We can do a stream together then go to the boardwalk for lunch and dinner." Everyone agrees with Nikki's idea and goes to get dressed for the stream. While walking back to your room, Tommy approaches you.

"I'm sure this goes without saying but we can't reveal we're dating, you know how it is." Of course you know how it is and you wouldn't dream of making him uncomfortable but still you know it will be hard to repress the feelings you finally let free. You smile and nod.

"Of course."

After the stream is set up and you have finally found a seating arrangement that fits everyone on screen, you start. Of course, chat explodes. It is a huge meet up. Dream, who is behind the camera, laughs and chat speeds up to a million miles per hour.

"Hello!" Everyone says in the direction of the camera.

"Welcome to the stream chat! Right now we're just talking but we might play some mario kart later!" You inform the stream.

"Who all is here?" George reads, "We've got y/n, Nikki, Wilbur, Sapnap, Tommy, Tubbo, and Dream behind the camera. Who am I missing?" George asks, having only seven fingers held.

"Yourself, dumbass." Sapnap laughs.

"They asked 'what have we been doing'? Well we went to the beach which was fun." Tubbo answers.

"Yeah! And I got the vlog gun 2.0!" Tommy interjects.

Dream laughs and says, "Yeah, we all got thoroughly introduced to it."

"We also had a lot of fun celebrating y/n's birthday," Tubbo continues.

"Yeah that was epic!" George agrees, "I think I got y/n the best present."

"No, mine was the best!" Nikki argues.

"They were all good," you say, "and overall I had a really amazing birthday so thank you guys."

"Stop farming 'awws'," Tommy says with a roll of his eyes.

"Oh come on you were the one that got her a ring," says Dream. Tommy's eyes widen and your friends join you in laughing at him.

"Look chat! It has a butterfly on it!" You show off your decorated hand to the camera.

"You're wearing it?" Tommy asks in a soft tone?

"Duh," you say, playing it off for the stream.

"Does Dream have a fat ass?" Sapnap reads a donation and you menally thank him for the change in conversation. "Do you guys not remember 'Ass 2020'? His dump truck is so big he has to ride in a separate car." Dream wheezes and you laugh so hard you're struggling to catch your breath.

The rest of the stream goes extremely well and you end up just talking and laughing the entire time. Occasionally you catch Tommy looking at you, but you just play it off and hope no one notices.

"Can we end the stream now? I'm hungry," Sapnap complains after a couple of hours. Everyone laughs, but agrees and you say goodbye to chat.

"All right you guys ready?" Wilbur asks, and everyone nods. "To the boardwalk we go!"

A/N We're getting close to the end folks :( My goal is to make you cry with the last chapter >:) Anyways, you are loved and appreciated! Wear a seatbelt, and tell someone today how much you love them. If you're feeling sad or discouraged, you got up today! You're reading! That is an accomplishment and I'm proud of you.