Spending time with the enemies friend

Previously on Caught on Camera~

"How did you know, I wrote that in my diary?" I asked.

"You know when you leave it open on the kitchen counter, someone is bound to read it." Dad said as I groaned, that was supposed to be a secret and the things I wrote in there was more what I wanted to do with Izuku, and having your stepdads read it was more than what you were least hoping to expect.

"Don't worrying I support you two." Dad said placing a hand on my head, as I shook it off. That is so embarrassing.

.

.

.

Present~

Author POV

Izuku was picked up by his brother to be taken home, Shinsou really wanted to say with the small green head boy.

"Why don't you come over for dinner, Shinsou?" Kazu turned to the purple haired male who kinda had an out stretched hand to Izuku who was in his brother hold.

"I uh...I couldn't impose, I'd just be a burden." Shinsou said as Kazu looking between his baby brother and the boy who quickly put his hand to the side.

"No please, you Eraserhead and Present Mic, you two could come as well if you want." Kazu said before walking out to the Jeep Wrangler 2021.

"Wait we'll come, you mind if we come now?" Shinsou asked the older male; Kazu nodded and told them to get in the truck

"One seat has a cooler on it so one of you will have to sit on someone's lap." SM said.

"Shinsou let princess sit on your lap." DP said.

"Who?" Shinsou questioned.

"Izuku, he just calls him princess." Kazu explained.

"Oh ok, I can hold him." Shinsou said pulling Izuku onto hos lap, Izuku was surprising light, but not malnourished just very fit but skinny at the same time but with a very feminine body.

On the ride home Izuku was moving around well basically he was trying to get comfortable. But now he was straddling Shinsou's lap with his head in the crook of the taller's boy neck.

"You know Shinsou your his first real friend, since he was 4, ever since he got hos quirk he's titled a villain, monster, murderer, outcast, pathetic, along those lines. I understand how you were bullied for your quirk as well." Kazu said looking over the chair at the two who were sitting next to Present Mic.

"How was he titled villain for his quirk, he's basically, well he kinda of like All Might or something like that?" Shinsou said confused on how his crush would be deemed villainous.