Hagrid

Third Person POV

"Who's there? Hello? Hello?" Hagrid said paranoid, only opening it a crack. "What's that for?" Harry asked. "Oh, nothing. I- I was expecting, ah... It doesn't matter- come on inI just made a pot o' tea." "Hagrid, are you okay?" Harry said, genuinely concerned. "I'm fine! I'm alright." "Did you hear about Hermione?" "Oh, yeah. I heard about that, all righ'." "And (y/n)?" "Wait not sweet (y/n), oh no this is very bad, you know she helped attend to the mandrakes, helping find a cure for the petrified students, everyday after school, oh I can't, oh this is" he rambled on. "Look, we have to ask you something. Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Harry asked. "What you had to understand about that is—" (knock, knock, knock) "Quick under the cloak. Don't say a word. Be quiet, both o' you... Professor Dumbledore, sir!" Hagrid said pushing them under the cloak as Dumbledore entered the hut. "Good evening, Hagrid. I wonder, could we...?" "Of course! Come in! Come in." he stepped aside and Dumbledore and Dudge entered. "That's Dad's boss! Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic!" Ron hissed to Harry under the cloak. "(Y/n) told me about him, said he is rather fond of her". "Bad business, Hagrid.

"Very bad business. Had to come-- three attacks on Muggle-borns. And a Halfblood, Things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act." Fudge glared at Hagrid. "Oh, but I never- you know I never, Professor!" Hagrid waffled. "I want it understood, Cornelius, that Hagrid has my full confidence." "Albus look, Hagrid's record is against him. I've got to take him." LTake me? Take me where? Not Azkaban Prison?" "I'm afraid we have no choice, Hagrid." He said back, no remorse in his eyes, "Already here, Fudge? Good..." Lucius Malfoy entered. "What're you doin' here? Get outta my house!" Hagrid growled at him. "Believe me, I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your-- you call this a house? Huh! No. I simply called at the school, and was told the headmaster was here." He sneered at him. "Well, what exactly is it that you want with me?" Dumbledore questioned. "The other governors and I have decided it's time for you to step aside. This is an order of suspension. You'll find all twelve signatures on it. I'm afraid we feel you've rather lost your touch. Well, what, with all these attacks, there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts, And the Halfbloods look like their next. I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school." He fake whined, "Yeh can' take Professor Dumbledore away. Take him away, an' the Muggle-borns won' stand a chance! You mark my words, there'll be killin's next!" Hagrid yelled. "You think so?" Lucius asked in a menacing tone. "Calm yourself, Hagrid. If the governors desire my removal, I will, of course, step aside. However, you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.". "Admirable sentiments. Shall we? Fudge!" "Come, Hagrid... Well?" "Ahem! If, uh, if anybody was looking for some stuff, then all they'd have to do would be to follow the spiders. Yup! That would lead them right! That's all I have to say. Oh, and someone'll need to feed Fang while I'm away." Hagrid hunted to the boys, still in shock at what they where hearing. And with that they left, "Hagrid's right! With Dumbledore gone, there'll be an attack a day!" Ron began to get worried, "Look! Well, come on. Come on, Fang!". Harry said as they rushed away.