A/N

And that's a wrap! Thank you so much to those who stuck with it, commented, voted, and/or shared. I am just as emotional now that it's over, and I thoroughly enjoyed writing it.

If you want, go check out my account and read my short story and script! Also, if you don't already, follow me on Instagram--ailsa.is.writing.

Thanks for 60 views!

love you all and stay safe :)

March 8, 2022

I just want to say that I am overjoyed with the amount views I have gotten since publishing this back in 2020. Thank you so much for supporting and loving the book and characters! For those that reread, you may have noticed a couple changes within the story (mostly grammar). I will most likely continue to make small changes here and there as my writing has improved since I started writing this.

Also, happy international women's day! Writing Reyan was a journey and I hope she inspires you to be courageous, bold, and even a badass ;). To my Queen Kara fans, I know she didn't have many scenes but I hope she taught you to be compassionate and to take risks, to continue to be supportive even in the hardest of times.

I may or may not (shhh) have something special planned out, although its not entirely ready. Maybe something that takes place 5 years later in the story... *evil laugh* You will just have to wait and see!

Please, please, please continue to stay safe, especially at this time with everything that has been happening. Stay positive! (although test negative haha).

Much love!

Ailsa <3