Plans...

Ansem's Pov

This takes me back...

I walked into the Old Mansion and looked around the ancient place. The walls were dusty and the place begged for someone to fix it. I walked slowly up the stairs of the mansion, my arms behind my back. 

"Ansem"

I turned just as I reached the top of the stairs to face Axel and Xion. Their eyes glowed in the darkness that lurks in the mansion. 

"What news do you have for me?" I asked as I turned back to walk towards the window. I heard Xion whisper to Axel who the spoke, "We have what you wanted and some other information as well." I touched the dusty railings of the house then looked back at the two. 

"Is that so?" I said dully. Xion nodded and opened her hand. My eyes glistened as I looked at the silver locket. "Well done," I said walking back down the stairs of this ancient mansion. I heard their hearts racing as I drew nearer. 

"Why so nervous?" I asked as I walked up to the brunette. Xion took a slight step back as I stepped into the moonlight, her heart racing faster. She gulped and said nervously, "I-I just hope this pleases you." I smirked as I stepped in front of her. 

"Indeed it does. However your forgetting something," I said coolly as I gently ran my hand through her black locks. I felt her tremble when I touched her. 

"This what you wanted?" Axel said as He tossed something to me. Without looking I grabbed it, glaring at the item that was now in my hand. I smirked and said, "Excellent. You two have done a good job." I heard a slight sigh of relief from Axel making me walk towards him. 

"Did you have fun today?" I said as I grabbed his chin. He pulled his head away from me and said, "No. But even if I did why would I tell you? Your only going to ruin the day later anyway." I chuckled at his stubbornness and began walking towards the door. 

Fascinating... 

"I have one question for the both of you," I said causing them to shake slightly. I grinned as I stopped in front of the door. "Where is Riku?" I said as I looked at the pale moonlight. 

Shit...I heard Axel say. My grin grew wider on my face as I looked at him. 

"So do you know where he is?" I asked looking deeply into his mind. He felt my presence and said, "No." I searched his mind to make sure he wasn't lying. He raised his head up high. After I found no sign of dishonesty, growled then looked to Xion. I searched her as well but, found nothing. 

"That boy," I whispered under my breath. He never listens. He's always running of and doing his own thing no matter what I tell him or do. He has a mind of his own. However, he's not going to like what happens next. 

He's a problem...

I turned around to face the darkness that stood in-between Axel and Xion. I saw something emerge I smirked. "Riku nice of you to join us," I said coldly. He stepped into the pale light along with his twin. I looked off into the sky and said, "Now where were you two?" 

"Nowhere," I heard them both say. I growled and searched their minds for any signs of lying. I chuckled and said, "then what were you two doing at the clock tower eh?" 

Repliku and Riku chuckled making me lose my patience. "None of your fucking business old man," Repliku said clearly trying to disrespect me. I waited a moment before saying, "Well then, I know what'll make you two speak." I heard Riku chuckled quietly as he moved closer to me.

"Whatever," he said as he passed by me and exited the door. Mad at his flippant attuited yet still amused, I looked at Xion, Repliku and Axel. "Go on," I said causing them to follow their brother. I watched them walk away before turning to face Zexion.