Chapter ten

Eww Em is getting sassy, damn those hormones man, damn them!!
@@@@@@@@@@@@
What a fucking jerk!! I sat in my car For a minute before putting the keys in the ignition, driving to the house. When I breached my destination I grabbed my bags and ran inside,e rushing cup the stairs and in the bathroom.
"God I have to piss.." I said trying to undo my pants, which I was unsuccessful with.

I ended up urinating on myself.

"Child I swear of you don't stop hugging my bladder." I said looking at my stomach as I turned the knobs for the shower, stepping in when I was fully undressed. my scars on my hips were healed, I stopped taking my Z͟A͟l͟o͟f͟t͟ (depression pills) every since I found out about her. Thats right I think its a her, Mom thinks it a boy and so do Tony's parents. $50 bucks to who ever us right is what we agreed on.

After ridding myself if filth I grabbed some be clothes but left off my shirt. I walked over to my mirror, and turned sideways examine my stomach. A tiny bulge erupting,I grabbed my phone dialling tints number and of course getting his voicemail. before his voice could be heard I put the phone on my stomach.

Its stupid I know, but I want it to hear his voice. lord knows mine gets annoying. My phone vibrates as the voicemail goes off. I sat my phone back down, pulling on my shirt. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a two liter of soda, some rice cakes and a bottle of mustard. I sat down on the sofa, switching the channel to P͟a͟c͟i͟f͟i͟c͟ R͟i͟m.
+
One two liter and a biggie if mustard later I grabbed my my hundredth hoodie (A.N. they are fucking awesome!!!) and car keys.

+
I stopped in my tracks coming face to face with our- my apartment door. I unlocked it and entered his scent filled my nose as I entered our bedroom, I went to the closet, grabbing a collection of CDs and some photo albums. I walked into the game room which will in time be the baby's room.

It was a pretty scarlet color with black trim and white carpet. A small flat screen sat in the corner along with mine and Tony's games and a Play Station. A sofa sat directly in front of the TV, I walked over turning on the consoles and injecting a Match Box 20 Dax turning the volume on high and reminisced in beautiful memories..

+++++++++++++++
ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ ᎢᎬN!!! Ꮖ ᏓᏌᏚᎢ ᏔᎪNᎢ ᎢᎾ ᏚᎪY ᎢᎻᎪNK YᎾᏌ ᎢᎾ ᎬᏙᎬᎡYᎾNᎬ ᏔᎻᎾ ᎻᎪᏚ ᎡᎬᎪᎠ ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᎾᎾK, ᏆᎢ ᎷᎬᎪNᏚ Ꭺ ᏞᎾᎢ.

-ᎡᎬᎪᎠ

-ᏟᎾᎷᎷᎬNᎢ

-ᏙᎾᎢᎬ
😘😘