Coffe shop problems

That is what Em's hair looks like and no that's not her hair color
@@@@@@@@@@@

I walked into the coffee shop, the brittle air vanishing as I step through. As I'm waiting in line I hear the most annoying voice.

"You wearing those ugly ass bras?"

I turned around seeing the same dildo from the store!
"It's taking everything that I have not to punch punch in the fucking throat and watching your stupid ass choke to death." I say facing him. he's raises his hands in defense, a smirk playing on his lips.
"I actually never got your name. So if I could get that I wouldn't have to make fun of your ugly bras." he says with a shrug. What he's says is true but I want to have a little fun.

"Yours first then if it's a good name I'll tell you mine."
"Fine but I always get what I want, my name is awesome."

"Nice to meet you, awesome. I'm Ember." I say as I grab my coffee off the counter and walk to the table in the corner. A few minutes later 'awesome' joins me.

"Elijah." he simply said. I looked at him in confusion. "My name is Elijah."

Oh. Well damn. The name fit the face, blonde hair, green eyes, tall and kind of lanky. We were polar opposites. Well our hair was the same length, at least.
"So why the ugly bras and short hair, Ember?" He asks in a curious voice. I lie. I lie like I breath in air. "My hair gets in the way a lot. The ugly bras are for another time." I say. "So there will be another time then?"

"Well I've got an empty schedule so bring it on." I said.
"Come visit the shop Friday at eleven and we can hang out there." He walks to the door before waving bye.
+
Friday rolled around quickly. Unfortunately, I ran out of my loose shirts so I had to stick with a tight cheerleading shirt. you could see the bump, but hey I wouldn't have to tell Elijah that I was pregnant, I would have to tell him how it happened and that it belonged to a dead man. I grabbed my keys and jacket before stalking out of my mothers house.
+€+€
I came to the shop a little late, I had to piss plus I had to have a Big Mac with a large vanilla shake and extra large fries. Yes I did plan on eating every bit of it. The struggle is real when your pregnant.

I stepped in the shop going straight to the counter and placing my burger and fries on it. Elijah rushed from the back but quickly stopped when he saw food.

"Aww is this for me?" He asked snatching shake out of my hands taking a sip and giving it back. He tried to touch my burger but I smacked his hand away.

"No this shit us all for me." I said shrugging off my jacket. Biting my half eaten burger I caught his gaze on my stomach. I turned and his face held disappointment. "Yes Elijah, I am pregnant. No the baby's Dady is not here and never will be." I say saying everything that's needs to be said at the moment. His face has a confused expression.

"Why?" He asks blankly.
"He died eight and a half weeks ago." I say lowly, finishing my burger.

"Wait eight and a half weeks? The Car crash was eight weeks ago."

"Tony, the father, died in that accident." I say offering him some fries. He accepted.
"You don't seem bothered by your loss." he observes.
"I'm not anymore I guess." I ran a hand through my hair, but came to rest it on my stomach. We spend hours talking about college courses, turns out the is in the nursing program just like I was. his GPA was a perfect four, and we went to the same college. I told him that I was taking off some time from college and was fixing to look for a job, he insisted that I work part time here, and it was worth the thought. It was dark and the shop was closing. We walked out and the air nipped at my skin. We had reached my car, all of the sudden I was pulled into an embrace his hands linked together, in a friendly manner, and in no way sexual. I froze, it almost felt like a was in Tony's arms again. The warmth was there, the scent was there, but the fact was that Tony was long gone. I pulled away abruptly, tears threatening the over flow. He saw this, but made no effort to comfort me, he understood that it would only make things worse.

"I'll see you later. take care of that baby now.." he said with a smile. I opened my door before breaking down. My tears never even faltered, they kept coming. I 100% blame the baby for this.

But I know I can't put the blame on my little raspberry. I needed to move along. I also needed to go home. My home and cleanse it. Move things around, pack his memories and put it in the soon to be baby's room closet. So that's what I did when I got there. It took three large boxes. I also managed to drag out some of my old baby memories, my old blanket, old stuffed animals. All placed in the game room, but the tv, sofa, and games gone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
😘😘 Ꮖ NᎬᎬᎠ ᏴᎪᏴY NᎪᎷᎬᏚ!!! ᏆᎢᏚ Ꭺ ᏚᎢᎡᏌᏩᏩᏞᎬ Ꮖ ᏚᏔᎬᎪᎡ😥
-ᎡᎬᎪᎠ
-ᏟᎾᎷᎷᎬNᎢ
-ᏙᎾᎢᎬ

~ᎠᎬᏚ