PART ONE ~ NEW BOYS!?!

Y/N was

As always when I entered I got praised by my school mates. Anyways i  walked in and met with Lisa at my locker.

"Hey lisa "  y/n

" sup sis " Lisa
And then she give me a big hug and of course I hug back.we talked then the bell rang.

Then we went to class. I sat in my seat and then the teacher walked in. She looked at me and smiled and said "   Hello y/n " I smiled back and said " good morning ms. Park" " how are you doing today "
ms. park said " im fine as always" I said "good, well then class today we have 5 new students."

I didn't care so I just put my headphones on and listen to music" ( ALSO GUYS Y/N IS COLD HEARTED AND A BAD BITCH) but then while I was listening to music someone gave me a tap on the shoulder. I looked back to see a girl. I don't recognize her, it's not like I pay attention to anyone in this class but she was probably one of the new kids."
I raised my eyebrows eyebrow at her to ask what she wanted
" Hello I'm  park rosè" she said with a smile on her face and held her hand out. I looked at her hand and the her  without shaking it I said " hi I'm y/n" and was about to turn around when I saw 4 boys glare at me.    
Wtf why are they looking at me like dat. I returned a quick glare back and turned back around.
After class ended I was walking down the hall with Lisa and then I   fell a tap on my shoulder. I turn around just to see a boy with half of the  school students behind him.

"  y/n I wanted to give you this" the boy said

And then I looked at his hand and saw he was holding a chocolate heart. I  gave a fake smile and took it from.And everyone looked so shocked,
because I don't take things from people with my own hands.
And then people started saying that they had snacks for me to. So I looked at Lisa and then she stepped in front of me.

" ok listen up people hand the snacks to me"after she said that everyone gave her snacks and then when she couldn't hold anymore. She said it was  enough
I gave a fake smile to everyone and thanked them and walked away with Lisa. When I entered the  Cafeteria I sat were I Normally sat it was only me and Lisa even tho there was a lot of seats empty nobody sat here because I didn't give them permission. Lisa put all the food and snacks on the table and took what she wanted we didn't buy lunch because Lisa was eating the snacks and I ate the chocolate heart.we were setting there talking. when I heard someone call my name I looked back and saw the rosè girl from class and  the 4 idiots that glared at me today.

"What" I said
"Can we sit here" rosè said
I looked at her and said a straight " no" "but-" I cut her off by saying " know your place and go somewhere else"
She looked at the verge of tears.
One of the boys came up and put his arm over her shoulder and said " come on rosè we shouldn't sit with like people like them" what dose he mean
' people like them'  "Excuse me" I said wondering what he meant
" people who think they are above and better then everyone else but in reality are nothing" everyone in the room was shocked from what he is saying because no one ever disrespected me before.
He smirked and was walking back.
That's it!! I took the milk that Lisa had and stomped over to him but then he turned around witch caused he milk   to spill on me.
"WHAT THE FUCK"
"Omg y/n I'm so sorry" Rosè said
One of the boys said " don't say sorry she deserved it" I just glared at him and stomped out while I bumped into his shoulder and left. Lisa glared at him before quickly running after me. I went in to the bathroom to change my clothes.
" Ugh that idiot- , wait what was those idiots names "
I said
"Um I think it was Jungkook, 
ba-baekhyun,eunwoo, roowon I think ." Lisa said
"Who was the one that did that " I said while I pointed at my wet clothes that was now in the trash can " umm.. baekhyun I think"
" oh really" I said while giving a devilish smirk
" oh they took a video already"
" wait what let me see"
She gave me her phone and I looked at it.
It was the video from the lunch incident
I looked down at the comments this what it said

-he ruined y/n's beautiful dress

-those idiots when I get my hands on them

- who do they think they are treating our queen like that

- new kids came to school with unwanted problems

As I read the comments a smirk appeared on my face

{ WELL THATS ALL MY LOVES. I HAD A BAD DAY TODAY SO I DON'T KNOW IF I DID THAT WELL. AND SORRY THAT IT WAS SO SHORT. BUT AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.
AND PLZ LEAVE A COMMENT OF HOW YOU THINK  THE 4 HEART THROBS AND Y/N WELL AND UP TOGETHER. WELP ILL POST PART 2 VERY SOON SO STAY TUNED.

 WELP ILL POST PART 2 VERY SOON SO STAY TUNED

BYE!!!✨✨✨