Chapter 21

Anthony POV

"Babe wake up." I felt Gabby shake me and I opened my eyes. "Come on. We gotta get to the airport." She smiled and I instantly got happy.

"Oh shit I forgot to pack." I hopped up and she stood up.

"I already pack for you and I got you a neck pillow and a blankie from triple B." She looked nervous and I kissed her.

"Thank you baby" she smiled.

"You have to get any extras you may need I just got your clothes and stuff so anything else you may need you can get it I didn't wanna just raid you stuff." I nodded.

"Thank you so much baby." She nodded.

"I am gonna go get in the shower." She grabbed a towel and a rag and walked in the bathroom.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello." I grabbed my chain and shit like that.

"Hey um Anthony..." I heard Erica voice. "I just wanna say I am sorry that I lead you on and I really really miss you." I sighed.

"Babe can you pass me that soap off you bed." Gabby and I looked around.

"Baby I don't see it!" I yelled back

"Oh shit I must have packed it would you mind if I use your body wash." She yelled.

"Go head baby do what every you want!" I yelled. "Erica listen I ain't even on that with you no more I told you. I am not wasting no more time with you. I love you as a friend and I will always be here for you but it's my time to be happy." I sighed.

"Anthony I understand but give me one more chance I understand I messed up." She sound like she was crying.

"No I can't do that this is not the first time you pulled some bullshit." I got up and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Baby can you pass me my towel." I handed her towel.

"Anthony I understand that but I know I want you now. I know you are the piece I need in my life." I stepped back and let Gabby step in front of me cause she was shorter..

"Why you just realizing 16 year later that I am the one for you because you wanna fall back on me. So I can make you feel better just for you to go back to that nigga. Then run back to me like no Erica that's not how this shit work. I am not a fucking toy and I am not a fucking game. So stop bullshiting me and tryna play me. I don't fucking like that shit like y'all run back to me when them niggas y'all chasing not fucking doing y'all right and that's fucked up. Like I am chasing after a female that is chasing another man like I mineswell put on a fucking clown suit and we can all play fucking tag."

"Hey why are you cursing so much?" Gabby turned around looking at me confused. "Relax baby."

"I apologize." I kissed her. "Nah but for real Erica I am on to a new chapter in my life with a wonderful woman who I dont have to chase. She damn sure not stuck on her ex nigga so with love and respect I am always here for you but I moved on to making me happy and finding love so thank you for showing me that." I hung up.

"That was you ex." She looked at me.

"Yeah but she- she- I am just off her." She nodded. "You smell like meright now and I never knew I smelt this good." She laughed.

"You do I just don't be saying nothing thats way I love sleeping with you because you smell nice." She laughed "you always smell good thats why I be all up on you."

"Thank you." I kissed her. "Now lets finish getting ready before we miss this flight." She kissed me and walked out the bathroom and I hopped in the shower.

9:30 pm~

"How much longer?" I asked.

"Like two more hours." I sighed.

"Baby where are we going?" I whined.

"Okay I will tell you okay." I nodded and waited for her to talks. "Oh you mean right now."

"No yesterday, yes right now." She laughed.

"Babe did you ever wanna maybe go to bora bora." She put her hands up and I laughed.

"You are playing right." She shook her head and I smiled. "Baby thank you so much this is so fucking fire." I hugged her.

"Awe baby I am glad you are happy." She squeezed me. "Always wanted to come here and I was like hey I'll just take you for you birthday and we just get to know eachother better." I nodded.

"Thank you so much and I am glad that I am blessed enough to have met you like you really have made me super happy. I just really appreciate you because before you came I was questioning myself and you just showed me that being my self is the best thing I can be and thank you for that." She put her finger up for me to wait.

"I trying not to cry. Anthony you know I cry about everything." I hugged her.

"Awe dont cry." I rubbed her back.

"I am just so sad you went through that." I sighed.

"Hey I am fine and I am happy and that is all because of you."

She nodded.