Chapter 37.5

Ki'lani POV

"Yeah that is cute." The photographer smiled at us.

"Come on Claudia."

She hugged me and I laughed and I heard the snap. We took one back to back.

The photoshoot was fun my dad dropped us off and we are in here just vibing snd having a great time.

"Javon come on." I dragged him in front of the the camera and he groaned.

We took pictures with claudia and then Claudia went to the vending machine with Justine and Aniyah.

"Why you stand like her body guard." The photographer laughed.

"Because he think he has to protect me every second we outside. Come on the pictures have to be cute." He wrapped his arm around my neck and the other around my waist.

"As long as you in it they are cute so chill." I smiled and she took the picture and he stuck up his middle finger and she took another one.

He smiled at me and I laughed.

He fixed my hair and ran his fingers through it.

He looked into my eyes and i got nervous and looked away and he grabbed my chin and made me look at him and he kissed me.

I mean have we kissed before yes but did it feel like this no.

I pulled away from and he smiled.

"My dad is gonna kill you." We laughed.

"You know I been willing to die behind you." I smiled.

"Stop it." I tried to walk away by he pulled me back.

"Girl you modeling you can just walked away." He laughed.

"Well stop making me nervous." I covered my face. "You are doing this on purpose."

"No I am not I am just talking to you."

"But any other time you talk to me I don't feel this way so you doing something." The photographer laughed.

"You just feel what I feel that's all."

"Y'all are so cute." I look her.

"And what's that you feel?" I asked still posing for the camera.

"I love you. I want you. I need you." I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Now how did that make you feel?"

"Good." He laughed. "I love you too. I already had you so... I do need you." He laughed.

"So you mine?"

"I am yours and you are mine." He smiled.

"I was waiting to hear them words come out your mouth." He kissed me passionately.

"Bitch!" Claudia yelled. "I told you." She hugged us.

"What happened?" Justine walked in with a whole chicken sandwich.

"They were kissing."

"Well she did say they kiss so it doesn't mean they are together." Justine held her chicken sandwich in front of me and I bit it.

"Thank you."

"Are y'all together?"

"This is my man." I smiled at them.

"Who is your man?" My dad walked in and I tanned to him.

"Dad I missed you." He hugged me. "Javon asked me to be his girlfriend."

He nodded

Monty POV

Me and Javon already had this talk. He is doing everything respectfully and I sincerely appreciate it. If you could see how they walk around up eachothers asses you would know they are already in a unspoken relationship. He is a good kid and an amazing guy and that is all I could ask for.

"That's great." I smiled at how excited she was. "Y'all almost done?"

"Yeah she took hundreds of pictures and we had so much fun. Dad I seriously appreciate this because I was stressing so much lately and I really needed this so thank you." I nodded.

"No problem baby girl I love you and your happiness bring me joy." She hugged me.

***

The car ride home was all about Javon and Ki'Lani. The girls gushed over them the whole time while me and Javon talk about sports and shit. Me and Javon are sitting on the couch waiting for the girl to get finished getting dressed up for dinner. B just went to get ready.

"But I am not pressed on the whole Lebron James the best train. There are niggas in our neighborhood that would never make it out that would crush bron. Big boy style. But Philly is like once you here you stuck only way out is death or you really gone have to work your ass off and most times that ain't enough. So thats why I guard up like that like I done seen some shit that would make niggas go crazy. I just turned 18 like October 18th. I done seen my friend get killed in a video call. I done saw my dad get shot up outside by cops. I saw my moms boyfriend beat her into a unresponsive state. My other bestfriend joined a clique and they back yarded him. We lost 4 people on my aau team because somebody started shooting at the game cause their homie was losing. I watched a nigga get shot in the head at a party he was standing right next to me and the first thing that came to my mind was Ki'lani. It's just a whole bunch of shit that has caused me to have PTSD like being in the hood aint no game. Everywhere you walk some body blood is right there it's teddy bears on every corner. Candles and memorials everywhere. Friends dropping like flys and I'll be damn if I lose Ki'Lani. I want all the smoke behind her whether it's gun smoke or beef whatever. It's me and her til the world end. I try to stay respectful to her mom but it's some weird ass shit going on in that crib. Old head is a stone cold perv. He scares the shit outta her and I'll killed that nigga before I let him hurt her. It's been that way and will stay that way. Her mom don't give a fuck as long as he don't leave it's not a problem and that's a problem with me and I feel like we all sitting around waiting for something bad to happen. I am always on alert."

I nodded.

"I am gonna get her out that house for sure. We have to much to offer her for her to be stuck in that situation."

"That's why I am glad she found a home here and y'all really love her and I finally feel like somebody loves her like I love her and that makes me happy as fuck because she feels like she is loved and she has siblings and a actually family and it's beautiful man." I nodded.

"We ready." The girls came downstairs and we stood up.

"We can ride in the rolls." I grabbed the key and opened the car garage.

They all gasped and went their looking at the cars.

"When I found my dad I hope he is rich."

"Now Justine you know your dad is a crackhead." Claudia said making me laugh. "You remember we saw him and you ran." They started laughing.